- Concentrated -

We arrive to his house, it's pretty modern, white with some other light colors, pretty basic. He grabs my hand to lead me inside, I ask "It's late, are your parents not home?" I was curious, since I didn't see any cars in the driveway either. "Well my dad works night shift and my mom is mostly out, so it should be fine, we're are gonna be in the basement, I'll just lock the door." He implies. I smile a bit and then we go down the stairs, it looks completely different than the upstairs, the walls are painted black and red, posters of bands like, KISS, the Beatles and Black Sabbath, i was a bit surprised because joey doesn't seem like he'd be into this kind of stuff. I see a really nice drum kit and a couple guitars, one of the guitars stands out to me, it looks like the one my father had before he passed, he sees me looking straight at it and says "you like it? I know you picked guitar in band class, so wanna play it?" I look at him with a surprised face and reply "yeah! I would love too!" I grab it and get memories of my father playing the guitar and how this one was so similar. I wish my mom wasn't so overprotective, I can't believe she gave away my dads guitar! "I've been trying out this new beat, tell me if you like it." He says giving a smirk, I look at him with a okay look. He begins playing, he's really fast at it, it sounds like metal, I really like metal but my mom says it's bad, so I don't listen to it often. I could also make the guitar blend, so I start to play some notes, since the guitar is electric, it made a good beat for metal. I swing my head back and forth like I've seen some people do, he sees me and smiles, he begins to do the same, his ponytail gets undone and his hair is now in his face, it's so silky and nice. He stops playing, he's panting a bit and he says "That was good! I never expected that from you." I let out a giggle and move strands of hair out of my face. He sits on the beanbag next to the drum kit, he motions for me to sit by him, there are no other chairs so I just sit on the floor, "You don't have to sit on the floor!" He says laughing, he makes some space for me to sit next to him on the beanbag. I sit down, I look deeply into his blue eyes, he looks so cute, I've never noticed it. Since my mom was so overprotective growing up, I never had time to look at boys, joey is different though, he's not like the others. I look down at my watch and see that it's 10:00, then I hear a car park into the driveway, "it's probably just my dad, don't worry." He whispers to me, I listen and nod.

There's a knock on the door, I hear a deep voice say "Joey! It's me, dad. Why do you have the door locked?" joey looks at me and signals me to stay where I am, he rushes up the stairs to open the door for his father, joey says awkwardly "I- uh, I'm with my girlfriend!" Then looking back at me, realizing what just came out of his mouth, he blushes a bit. "Girlfriend? Y-you? You have a girlfriend? That's a little surprising but I'm proud of you. Use uh- protection!" His dad says surprised not knowing what to say, joey gets even more embarrassed and just slams the door on his dad. I could hear his dad back away from the door and whisper "finally." then walk away, joey is very red and embarrassed, he slowly sits back down next to me. I think it was cute, so I say "I'm your girlfriend now?" I cross my legs a bit and he replies with "you can go now, I'm sorry about that, plus it's getting late." honestly I don't want to go back home, it's so boring there, I wish I could stay. "Could I stay? I mean if it's okay?" I ask politely, he looks at me very red in the face, "I- yeah of course." He replies putting his hand on his neck. He goes to the little closet near us and gets some blankets, his room is upstairs, so he asks me "Wanna sleep in my room?" I can't help but smile, I reply with a "yes." he leads me to his bedroom, the walls are a pale color, his room isn't very big but not to small, he has a bed, big enough for two but I think he would want me on the floor. He lay outs the big blankets and puts some pillows down for me, "is that comfortable?" he asks, I say "yeah, I think so." I lay down and look at him, his room is a lot more empty than I would expect, I say while looking up at the ceiling "your room is really clean, I mean for a 14 year old boy!" he looks down at me from his bed and says "just wait till my younger sisters are here, they always wanna be in my room." he chuckles a bit. I feel cold but it's better than being at home, I hope I don't get a nightmare, i see joey turn to his side and then hear him say "good night y/n." hearing his soft voice, makes me get butterflies, i quickly fall asleep, i feel safe.