pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

y/n's P.O.V

Chris makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm glad joey grabbed my hand. I love joey a lot, he is not "out of my league" he's perfect for me. It's almost time till joey's dad gets home from his job.
I grab joey's hand once again and pull him downstairs to the basement with me, we are finally alone. "joey, you're perfect for me, don't listen please." I tell him with my soft voice, I can see him trying not to get mad at Chris. I kiss him and so does he kiss me back, I grab one of the beers from the fridge, I try not to drink a lot of beer but I really want too. I open the bottle carefully and begin to drink it, joey watches me slowly drink it. I place it on the table that's there, I smile a bit and give him a hug.

- 5:45 -

Corey is talking to Paul and Chris about how cool masks are, I think his mask was pretty sick, that would be really cool, if they had like a band were everyone could wear masks. I'm sure joey's dad is on his way, I'm not sure of what he thinks about the guys but at least it's not Shawn and Mick, they'd be doing coke n' heroin right now. I'm getting very tired, I feel as if I wanted to fall asleep right away. I lay my head on joey's chest, He rubs my head softly with his warm hands. I feel myself falling asleep slowly, I try to keep myself awake. joey moves me a bit, so I decide to just sit upright.
"I think instead of the name 'The Pale Ones', I thought of something better, what about slip knot? I know it's a kind of strange. But it could be spelt pretty cool like Korn for example. SlipKnot. It's perfect!" joey explains to everyone, Corey nods his head to agree, Paul and Chris just shrug, they don't really care that much.
"Something that I think we should do first joey, is bail Shawn out of fucking jail." Chris says in a aggressive tone. I personally wouldn't take that kind of disrespect and shit but he isn't my friend.
I hear a car park, I'm assuming it's joey's dad, so I go to the door quickly. I open the door slowly and to my surprise it's not, it's Mick and Shawn, behind them is Mick's girlfriend Stacy. Shawn looks like he's a fucking zombie and Mick looks okay, Stacy is gorgeous as always. I can't believe that Mick bailed Shawn out of jail.
Me and Stacy have only met like once, she's a really good person, I like her a lot. She's into that goth stuff.
It's 6:30 now, joey's dad still hasn't came which is fine, I'm not too worried. I crave privacy with joey, I know that he can see the lust in my eyes, I don't want anyone else to notice it. Every time we have a chance, it's always interrupted.
joey goes to the kitchen quietly, so I follow him. "joey, I'm getting tired, when are they going to leave?" I ask him while whispering, he just shrugs his shoulders and grabs a hot pocket from the freezer. He looks at me and asks "you want one?" I just laugh and reply with "no thanks." I don't want a hot pocket joey, I want them to leave. I'm not always in the mood to party, it gets tiring. I was never the type to party everyday, even party at all.
I finally hear another car, this time the door opens itself, it's joey's dad, he looks around in shock by all of the people inside the house. "Uhm. joey? Who are these people? Well I know Paul.. But everyone else?!" joey's dad asks in a very worried tone. I knew he was probably gonna be confused, I'm getting very tired. I wave to joey's dad with a small smile on my tired face.
"Alright everyone, take the beers, take everything and have a good night! Bye!" joey yells for everyone to hear, everyone begins to grab their things and leave.
No one else is here, they all left, Corey, Shawn and Mick, Stacy, Chris and Paul. I'm nearly about to pass out, I feel my head begin to ache because of my lack of sleep. I rush to joey's bedroom and just face plant into the pillows, when I did that, I instantly fell asleep but I could still feel the surroundings. It was my sweet joey, he was touching my face gently, I feel his warmth when he lays next to me. I kisses me warmly on the mouth and also goes to sleep.

I wake a little bit later, I can feel my bladder being full, I try to rush to the bathroom, I hold as much as I can. I think it was the alcohol, I really had to go to the bathroom. I finally got done going pee, I go out of the restroom and see joey's dad sitting at the dining table alone. I go to him and ask "Sir, shouldn't you be asleep? It's late isn't it?" He looks up at me with a worried expression and replies with "I'm having a bit of trouble with sleep but maybe you should go back over there with my son." I feel a bit worried, I ask once again "Are you sure? Everything is okay?" He looks down then up. "y/n, I've never seen my joey like this." Mr. Jordison says, I have no actual idea about what he's talking about. Maybe about the music? I really do have no idea. "I really thought he would grow out of it." He mumbles slowly. I couldn't agree with his father, since I've heard him play, who wouldn't love it? He's an amazing artist.

I wake up, it was all just a silly dream, oh thank goodness! That would have been awkward if it was real. I can't agree even with the dream, i truly believe that joey was BORN to play and please. That's just what I believe.
I go back to sleep, since I seen joey comfortably asleep.

❤️❤️❤️