sangre

Joey's P.O.V

I'm here at Corey's house, I don't know what's going on. Hopefully nothing bad, these past months has been pretty shit.
I open Corey's front door quickly and see y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch. I run up to her and wake her up softly, "y/n? y/n wake up! It's me." I whisper. I see Corey coming out of the bathroom as y/n begins to wake up.
"Corey. What's going on? Where's Wednesday?" I ask him in a worried tone, he looks at me the same.
"I don't know where Wednesday is but I have a lot to explain. I know y/n and she wouldn't lie to me." Corey says going outside the front door. I follow him, listening to every one of his words.
"So, this might seem a bit crazy since I know that Wednesday is one of your best friends but he was trying to get y/n drunk and have sex with her." When I heard Corey say those words, it felt like my heart skipped a beat, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"W-what? Are you sure? No way. I mean. But why." I question him not thinking very clearly, I felt betrayed hearing his words. How could Wednesday do that to me?

YEAR 2000

It's been 5years since then, joey proposed to y/n, since after all they have been through together. Y/n forgave Wednesday and joey continued to drum in their band sometimes. SlipKnot has made it very big, they have been doing a lot of tours, y/n usually goes with them.
Corey left Iowa and his daughter Angeline with her mother, since he couldn't take her everywhere.
Stacy and Mick are still together after all they are the cutest.

Y/N AND JOEY ARE MADLY IN LOVE AND THEY VOWED TO LIVING THEIR LIVES TOGETHER UNTIL DEATH!

sorry that I'm cutting this fanfic but I'm still deciding on what to do for another. I hope this a good ending ehm. ❤️❤️