Till death do us part.

still joey's P.O.V

y/n isn't doing so good, her mom recently died, she was numb, joey tried to help her though everything.

"Baby? Y/n wake up!" I cry, trying to wake her up. Please. Y/n wake up! I try to pull her eyes open, I see them rolled back. I shake her and shake her, she won't wake up. I pick her up gently and rush her to my car, I grab my keys and head to the nearest hospital.

y/n's P.O.V

what? what's going on? I ask myself. Looking around at my surroundings. Why am I at the hospital? I see joey sat down with his hands on his face, is he crying? Why am I here? What happened? I continue to question myself.
"joey? what happened?" I ask quietly, he looks up and rushes to me quickly. "y/n? You're okay!" He says with tears streaming down his face. I feel myself slipping away, my head pounding, my stomach aching, feeling the urge to just vomit. I can't remember anything.

The doctor comes in and explains to joey what happened. I almost died. I drank myself away, I wanted to die without pain, without being sober. I don't know what I was thinking, seeing joey so distraught, made me realize that I can't live without him, he can't live without me. Death do us part, I'm deeply and truly in love with him.

"y/n, I don't know what I would have done. Please tell me why. How could you? I love you, you know that." joey says trying not to cry again. I look at him with my blank stare, I wasn't thinking clearly. I wasn't trying to kill myself, I swear, I just wanted to feel nothing.
I can barely move, I feel weak and fragile.
joey begins to come closer, he kisses me softly on the mouth and hugs me carefully, trying not to hurt me. I wanted to kiss him back but I was too weak.

After the hospital, they went back home. Joey was terribly worried for y/n. He stopped buying alcohol and stopped doing lines for fun. He loves her so much that he would die for her. He always tells the guys that he loves y/n. Joey wants his own place but he needs to take care of y/n, he needs to care for her, like she did for him in the past.

some months later.
joey's P.O.V

I can't take seeing y/n like that. She's in bed all the time, she barely wakes up or even looks at me. I love her with all my heart but I need to make her feel better. "Wake up baby." I whisper in her ear, I can see her eyes begin to open, I know she's trying to keep it together.
She gets up slowly, her eyes being as swollen as a bee sting. I sit down next to her on the bed, I kiss her dry lips, letting her tongue slip into my mouth. She hasn't kissed me in a while, it feels good when she does. "I feel drained. I feel numb. It was my dad first but I didn't ever want to loose my mom." She says with her pale face, I can see the her sadness on her face. "I'm sorry baby." I say feeling bad for her.
She puts her hair into a tight ponytail, without her hair in her face, I can see her black under eyes and red nose. I hate seeing her so depressed and sad, I love it when she smiles, laughs and is just happy.

hours later.

We are on the couch watching a comedy, i want to see her laugh. I know she's hurting inside, it makes me hurt when I see her hurting. I really couldn't imagine if both of my parents were gone.
We hear a knock on the door, she ignores it but I get up to see who it is. It's Corey, I open the door. "Hey? How is y/n holding up?" He asks a but worried, I just open the door to let him inside. He goes to couch and sits next to her. "How are you y/n?" He asks feeling hurt for her, she looks at him blankly nothing to say.
"She's having a hard time." I say, trying to give Corey a hint, he doesn't notice my hint and he ask with a grin, "Want some alcohol? I have some in the car." My eyes widen, i rush over there and say, "No, she can't." He looks at me confused, i grab him and pull him into my bedroom. "Corey, what the fuck man. She tried to overdose, I can't let her drink at all anymore." I say in a whispering tone, he finally gets it. Corey is trying to comfort her in a different way, then just alcohol.

y/n's P.O.V

I feel so drained, usually I would put up a fight about the alcohol thing but I'm too weak. I feel as if I want to pass out, joey is making me food but I still have barely eat. Corey is by me watching the television, i can't focus that well, I don't really know what's going on.
joey hands me the sandwich he made for me, im grateful for him. I take a small bite, I can't eat anymore without my stomach aching.

I will be dropping a ahs fanfic, I'm also trying to finish this one but don't worry it's not that soon! 😊😊❤️❤️