StingRey

I wake up with my eyes being a little bit swollen, I see joey standing in front of me changing. I get up slowly from his bed and stretch my arms a bit and give him a kiss on the cheek. I go out into the kitchen, I grab a cigarette from my pack on the counter and light it. joey's dad doesn't really care if I smoke, since he has allergies, he can't even smell them. I see joey coming out of the bedroom as well, he comes to me, I hand him the cigarette, he begins smoking it then hands it back. He grabs his favorite OJ from the fridge and vodka from the bottom cupboard. He makes the drink pretty quick and also makes me one, I drink it then head to the living room, I sit down and turn on the TV. It's the news, there talking about some new band in town. joey sits down next to me, watching the TV, he says "man, I really wish that I could start a real band." I look at him and smile. "Of course you can! SlipKnot is so cool, it's unique, you have friends. I'm sure you can do this." I say trying to encourage him, he gives me tiny grin and begins drinking the OJ from his glass.
"You know joey, I would love to hear you play. I haven't heard you in while." I tell him with a smile, he rises his face and nods. We go down to the basement, where his drum set is. He sits down and begins to play, he's so fast, it's sexy. "God you're so good. Tell Corey to sing and shit, have you heard him? He's a fucking angel. Haha." I say. He starts to laugh, then goes up to me and gives me kiss. "Baby you're a genius! Let me call him." He says, rushing upstairs.
I like it when he calls me "baby".

I follow him up the stairs, he rings Corey. Their talking about him being the singer for the band, joey looks so excited, it's cute. He hangs up the phone looking happy, i run to him and ask "So joey? What did he say?!" He looks at me with a smile and nods excitedly, he caresses my cheek and gives me a kiss. I feel warmth inside of me when he kisses me, god I love him. I grab his hand slowly, I show him my lust. He follows me back to his bedroom, we finally have the privacy. I kiss him slowly, pushing him against the bed, I take off my loose shirt, following with my bra. He smiles then kisses me again, swapping his saliva with mine. I'm on top of him, I take off his pants slowly, he begins to touch himself while looking at me. I can feel him getting inpatient, pull of my pants as quick as I can. I let him feel me once again, like we haven't done in a long time. He moans softly while holding onto my hips, he pulls on my hair, looking into my eyes. I look down, i see he isn't wearing protection, I want more but I ask him "joey, shouldn't you wear protection?" He looks at me a bit blank, the last times we gotten lucky. I don't know what I would've done 14 and pregnant.
"y/n, I think it'll be okay. I pull out pretty good huh?" joey says touching my thigh. I just nod my head and lay down. He gets on top of me, pushing my hands back onto the bed. It feels so good, I can barely think. I let out soft moans, he groans more. He touches my boobs while fucking me. He goes faster, touching my thighs, looking into my eyes. I moan loudly, I can feel his substance inside of me, I wrap my legs around him, it feels so good, I don't want to stop. It's so warm, I can't think anymore, my eyes begin to roll to back off my head. joey caresses my face and pulls out slowly, seeing me in pleasure. I can feel that my legs are getting shaky, I get up slowly while looking at him, he smiles at me as both of us are very red.
I put my shirt back on, I realize that joey never pulled out. Fuck. It's my fault for listening, I love him but kids aren't my thing for right now. I feel nervous and I bit paranoid but it was so good, how could of I of stopped? joey begins to put his clothes back on as well, i tug on him, he looks down at me, since I'm sitting on the bed. He sits down once again, I whisper in his ear "I don't think you pulled out." I see that he looks very worried, I caress his face trying to get him more calm. "joey, we are only 18. Don't worry I'll buy a test but I doubt that I am." I say then follow by kissing him on the cheek.

- Later -

I go outside and grab the bong that Corey left here like a week ago, i light it and begin to smoke. Damn, it makes me feel a lot more calm and happy when I smoke Mary Jane. I rarely do it, since I know Corey and Mick are like addicted. joey has done some shit but isn't addicted.

I go back inside the house, joey is downstairs in the basement, I wonder what he's doing, so I go downstairs. I go down slowly, so he could barely hear me, I peek my head through. I see him doing something, so I get closer. Is he doing lines? I go to him as fast as I can and ask "JOEY? Are you doing lines?!" He looks up with white on the tip of his nose, he just smiles like he's crazy. I didn't know he did coke, well I mean alone.
"baby, I wanna show you something." He says while grinning, I just agree. He sits down and begins to play the drums as fast as he can, it sounds amazing! Like real heavy shit. He's head banging as hard as he can, flipping the drum sticks in his hands. He's so good with his hands, everyone should want to be as talented as him.
He stops finally, he's dripping in sweat but still smiling. He's panting like crazy, he's also very red. He gets up and just kisses me, I could taste the sweat on his lips, I couldn't care, I love him to much.

It's different this time. (joey x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें