suka 4 love!

y/n moves out of corey's place, corey is shortly going to join their band, y/n doesn't know her plan yet but for now she's staying with joey, she supports joey and the guys with their new band, they are trying to find more members aswell. Corey is going to sell the Adult Emporium to his uncle, which is pretty cool. y/n quit her job as a interviewer, since she kind of stopped showing up, joey still lives with his dad, so the bills are pretty much covered, FREE LIVIN I GUESS!!
joey and shawn swear when they become famous, they'll become metal gods.

"y/n!! come over here!" joey yells from the front door, I'm in the room so I quickly jump up from bed and go for the front door. I see a very tall guy with blackish hair, I look up at his big soft brown eyes. "This is my best friend, paul." joey says with a big grin on his face, I feel kind of nervous meeting his best friend, I look up once again and say "Hi paul, my name is y/n, nice to finally meet you!" I try to say it as nice as posible. He grins and nods, we head to the living room and try to chill on the couch. I sit by joey, putting my head on his shoulder. Paul sits on the other side of joey, he grabs a small ziplock bag with a blunt inside of it, i look up at joey and just give him a small awkward smile, he knows I don't do anything other than drink sometimes or smoke cigs.
Joey's dad isn't home because he works pretty much 6am to 6pm, he likes me living here and at least he knows my mom and stuff. Joey gets gigs sometimes for random shit and I don't have a job right now, I'm still pretty good on money though.
Paul gets a lighter from his other pocket and begins to smoke the blunt, I could taste the marijuana in my mouth by just smelling it, he passes the blunt to joey, joey starts to smoke too, his eyes begin to get red. "Fuck, Paul. This is some good shit!" joey mumbles while taking another hit, he offers me some, i guess I could try it? I grab the blunt carefully and begin to inhale, I feel the smoke go to my brain, it feels good. I laugh a bit and hand it back to joey.
Fuck, this feels good, i give joey 'the look', he chokes and motions me to his lap, I crawl on top of him slowly, letting him feel my panties under my skirt. He kisses my neck and just stays still, I feel him getting harder, I move a little bit on his lap, not going any further, since Paul is next to us. Paul is high out of his mind, I look over at him and see his eyes as red as blood, he can barely keep them open, he looks at me slowly with a big grin, he definitely doesn't know what's going on. "Baby, I think Corey and the other guys are coming soon, so I better go get the beer, if you wanna come?" joey whispers to me in my ear, I reply with "uh yeah sure?" Paul is already falling asleep, I jump off of joey quickly, I could see him still hard, he rubs his pants and gets up slowly, we head to his bedroom.

I know I haven't been as active lately, I've been hella busy with school, but I promise I'll make another part! 😰😰