"Then state why you're here."

Medusa lifted up the pizza box. "I want to deliver this pizza to Dylan. This is the best pizza in Positano, Bagette Pizza."

"Positano?" Dylan responded. "Do you mean Positano in Italy?"

"Correct," Medusa said. "I dreamt of visiting the place. So to prevent me from petrifying William, Hephaestus arranged me to hide there."

"That explains this door then," Dylan said as he threw a subside glance at the door. "Never thought he had built a spare door."

"Let's eat the pizza while it's still warm," Medusa said as she sat.

"Seems delicious. I'll put the toast on the fridge then."

"I'll have it," Athena said as she picked up the butter knife and continued spreading the jam.

"You sure you don't wanna have a taste?" Medusa asked Athena, at the same time she opened the pizza box lid.

"No," Athena said, right before she bit her bread. When she was about to chew for the second time, she received a message on her phone. It was from Hephaestus, informing her that his new weapons were ready for trial. Putting back the phone in the pocket, Athena said to Dylan. "Let's go to Olympus after this."

Dylan was momentarily stunned. He wanted to use the day off to contemplate on how to bail out, not to be involved further in the battle plan. Therefore he replied, "I think I'll just stay and rest here."

"I'm afraid William will send more monsters here," Athena said. "Until now, we're still not a hundred percent convinced of his true motive."

"Hmm ... ," Dylan mumbled, wondering what other reasons he could give to Athena.

"I'll protect Dylan," Medusa unexpectedly said. "I'm not as strong as you or the other gods, but undoubtedly I can still protect him."

"What are you planning, Medusa?" Athena asked as she suspiciously stared at her.

"Are you thinking I'm going to petrify my savior?" Medusa responded, but thankfully she did not look offended. "I just want to protect him and chat with him."

Athena did not stop squinting. Dylan then said, "Don't worry, Athena. I trust her."

"See ... Dylan trusts me," Medusa said as she smiled victoriously.

Athena rolled her eyes. Looking back at Dylan, she said, "If she starts doing anything strange, call me immediately."

"Hey, I can give you my word!"

Athena only threw a subside glance at Medusa. "I'll leave now," she said again to Dylan. "Stay safe."

After Athena returned to Olympus and the pathway had been disconnected, Medusa shook her head. "I wonder now why I ever serve this goddess."

Dylan smiled, but said nothing.

"Anyway, your room is quite big," Medusa said as she looked around. "How much is the monthly fee?"

"250 dollars per month."

"That cheap??" Medusa was surprised. "My rapist' place sucks, yet much more expensive," she stated, strangely she threw a subside glance at nothing. "The room is 370 dollars per month, but the size is half smaller than yours. There were also many cracks and spider webs, and water leak problems are common there."

"That's terrible."

"How can you find a place this cheap?"

"That's quite a long story," Dylan said. "But in short, the library owner asked me to clean the entire building every day, in exchange for the low monthly fee. I immediately agreed because the 250 dollars also included the water, electricity and internet bill."