Jha: Are you trying to trap me in every way Mr. Akhil ?

Akh: No Mrs. Akhil. Its I m locked with you and you are locked with me so we are even. Namma lock panni kooda romba naal achu..he mumbled in her ears and left the closet leaving a bewildered Jhanvi.

Liya woke up and saw the surroundings and held her head in pain. She was confused on seeing the place. Naren entered inside with  lemonade and forwarded it to her.

Before she could question him, Naren explained her entire happenings and Liya sobbed hugging her knees. Naren cleared his throat and called her.

Nar: Liya, I can feel you are not fine. Don't worry about the projects and relax for sometime. I will fix everything with time. And if you want to share your problems, I m all ears. You will feel better if you vent out your heart.

Liya gulped the lemonade and chuckled at him but a painful one.

Liy: Why do you want to hear my problems. What will you get out of it ? Infact you should be happy that your rival is now in problem.

Nar: I really don't know what happened or what you are speaking about. 

Liya explained him everything that happened and Naren held her hands in his and squeezed it.

Liya: No one, even my mother did not believe me.. 

Nar: I believe you Liya, you can never do that to some one. Infact I admired you when you rejected my offer on my face that you will never do that to someone even when you had so many reasons to do it. You are special Liya. They are hurt and would have burst out in the pain. they will come back to you. 

Liya: Thank you, I need to go. Thank you for the help and listening to me.

Nar: Liya...yo...you can stay here as long as you want. Infact I will be happy if you could stay forever. Don't think I m taking advantage of your vulnerable situation but I started liking you long back. I love you and I will not force you. I will wait for your reply and my doors are always open for you.

Liya: Is this because you are happy that I m the reason behind Akhil's worry at present ?

Nar: I can always get anybody to work for me and my revenge was never to get his wife away from him and I m not that cruel to snatch the loved ones away from someone because I know the pain and will never give that to anyone.

Liya: Why do you want to revenge Akhil ? What did he do to you ?

Nar: My love for you is pure and doesn't involve any third person or their life to influence it so I wish the same from you if my love is reciprocated. 

Liya: I can't fall in love all of a sudden. So friends ?

Naren shook his hands with Liya, their first step for a life time journey. Before Liya could reply her mobile rang with call from her father. She looked at Naren who sighed to answer the call and she did.

Raj: Princess what is with the video I m seeing and why are you drunk ? 

Liya: Nothing dad, I went to a party and got drunk. I m sorry dad.

Raj: Don't worry about the rumours of banning you from industry. There is no need for you to work and you have our own business to handle. I will be back by this week end until then take care. Dad will handle anything for you. you are my precious da.

Liy: I know dad, but don't worry. I m fine.

After the call Liya informed Naren that she would return her home and she would be fine.

At penthouse Jhanvi made porridge and fed Kamala who had a grumpy face for it. Jhanvi saw the maids behaving like a robots without interaction and doing their works. She called them who bowed their head before Jhanvi and informed that they have got strict order from Akhil to be professional and not to interact with anybody. 

During dinner Akhil was looking at Jhanvi who did not raise her head.

Akh: Jaan, I have my race this weekend just two more days to go. You will have VIP seat reserved with Isha, Kabir and Sanjay. I want you to be with me and wish me before I start my race.

Jha: I m busy on that day and as said already don't make things difficult for you and me.

Jhanvi left to her room and Akhil felt hurt when she said direct on his face but he cheered that she would come definitely else he would find some way to change her mind.

Akhil waited at his door waiting for the lights to be switched off in Jhanvi's room and some time later after the lights were switched off, he sneaked inside and saw her sleeping. He sat on the bed and kissed her forehead. He sat on the couch looking at her sleeping figure which gave peace to his heart. 

Akh: Love you angel...I know you cannot stop yourself from coming to watch my race. How long you will run away from me Jaan. Please come back to me. We will live happily. I will propose to you. We will have our children. Two princess and one prince. If you want more then we will consider based on your health. Our own family you, me and our children and I promise to keep you all safe and happy forever Jaan.. love u so much.

Whereas Kamala was relishing her late night dinner Akhil got delivered. Isha sat watching Kamala as she completed KFC chicken bucket with coke.

Isha: What happens if anni see you now ? that would be so funny.

Kam: No funny but she will throw all the things at your brother and leave from here. So better clear this away.

Isha: My brother has become too brilliant and will instantly find a way to keep her with him.

Kam: Should appreciate him. I thought he will keep begging her but he is smart and got her home so soon.

Isha: Whose brother he is and who helped him ? Its all because of me.

Kam: Tell this on his face and remember the slap Jhanvi gave you. 

After their banters they cleared everything and dumped in the kitchen dustbin and retired to sleep. Jhanvi who woke up middle of the night went to Kamala's room to check on her and smelt the aroma of chicken in her room. She frowned in confusion and left to kitchen to have water. Before leaving she saw the dustbin lid not closed properly and a cover peeping out. She opened it and saw the KFC box in it.

**********************

A/N:

Hope many of you will be happy for Liya. Like I said every action has a reaction.

Konjam busy for the next two days so next update will be on Saturday or Sunday.

Please vote and comment your views about this update.

Take care and Thank you.