Delusion x Neko Nightmare x Swad - Our Little Neko

Start from the beginning

"Nightmare." She replied. She looked up at me with her one eye. "You two?"

"Delusion."

"Swad."

One of her ears twitched quickly. It looked pretty cute. The teacher finished handing out the papers and we all stood up to go find our dorms. There was another building beside the school where all the dorms were housed. Like an apartment building for students. The teacher led the way as we all walked out there. Me and Swad stayed near Nightmare. She seemed a bit annoyed. I was right though, she was so short she didn't go past me or Swad's waist. Me and Swad were the same height. As we entered the first main courtyard the teacher pointed to an area of the building.

"That area, and the opposite side in the second courtyard, are you areas." She announced.

"We're 206." Nightmare said. We walked past other students finding their dorms.

We found 206 easily. It was in the first courtyard near the corner. Swad pulled out his ID card and scanned it across the door lock. It clicked unlocked and we all walked in. A small kitchen was on our right with a dining area in the left. Farther back, in the same room, was a living room. A doorway that led to a small hall was in between the living room and kitchen. It led one way to two different rooms and the other way to a bathroom.

"Do we really only have one bathroom?" Nightmare asked. Her ears fell flat. I smiled. "And only two beds." She sighed.

"Me and Delusion will take one room. You can have your own, Nighty." Swad said. I saw a cyan hue appear on her cheeks slightly. She glared at him. She then stalked off to one of the rooms. I laughed.

"She's cute." Swad said.

"I know. You saw her blush though..." I smirked deviously. "I just want to squeeze her. And hold her. And..." I blushed lightly.

"You know...we can~. Then we can show everyone she's ours..." Swad suggested. I smiled.

"Alright." I agreed. "Let's have some fun tonight.~".

~The Next Morning~

Swad POV:

I felt someone move against my chest. I woke up a moment later. Then I realized it was Nightmare. We'd had some...fun last night.

"Good morning, darling~." I cooed to her. "Did you have fun?" She nodded against my chest. I moved my arm and petted her lightly between he ears. She purred a little. I smiled.

I then noticed Delusion wasn't here. Where'd he go? I checked the time. It was 6:30. I brushed it off and looked back at Nightmare. She was still purring. I grabbed my shirt and jacket and put them back on. Delusion soon walked back in, holding something in his hand. I know what it was. I smiled a little. I grabbed Nightmare and pulled her up onto my lap. She looked up at me. She was only about halfway up my chest in height. I smirked. Delusion crept up behind her and hugged her. Nightmare let out a little squeak of surprise. Then Delusion let go and moved up to her neck. He wrapped the object around her neck and connected the ends with a click. It was a collar. A pretty golden collar with a silver moon pendent hanging from it. She looked at Delusion, who hugged her again.

"Don't worry kitten. It's just so no one tries to take you from us~." He said. She leaned into him. And started purring again.

"Now we gotta get ready for school." I announced, interrupting the cuddling.

"Stupid school." Delusion said. Nightmare giggled.