Ram took him to the car and Isha accompanied him to the hospital. Before Ram could reach the hospital Akhil was there already. Doctors checked him and he was connected on saline. Whe the doctors left Ram sat holding Vishal's hand.

Akh: What happened Vishal ?

Visha: Your mom she is such a witch. I m sorry. I heard her plotting to separate you and Jhanvi by getting Liya to your room in the new home you bought for her. She has been following you it seems. When I knew it I wanted to call Ram and inform him about this immediately but she saw me and hit me on my head making me unconscious. When I woke up I was tied in the room.

Hell no one came to the room or by the pool side all these days. I have never seen such a cruel, manipulating woman like her. 

Akhil gritted his teeth and fisted his palms.

Ram: She succeeded in her plan and now rose bud is in Kabir's home.

Vish: Shit, I can explain to Jhanvi about this. She will understand.

Akh: Don't worry about her. She believes me but she is hurt and I will take care of her.

Ram: You know Vishal, Jhanvi's scar is just a silicon prosthetic. All these years that dumbo faked for the sake of that cake face Liya.

Vish: is it ? My goodness I want to see her.

Akh: Ram, take care of him. I will be back by evening.

Akhi made some calls giving some instructions and when he was done he called Isha.

Akh: Isha, listen now call your mother and inform her that you have arranged a place for her stay and take her to the location I sent you. Do it now and act as if you really care for her and she must believe you and blindly follow you

Isha: Order mela order podre...poren poi tholaiyuren.

Isha called Sheela as instructed by Akhil and informed her about the place she has arranged and fake cried to make her believe. Sheela accepted and Isha picked her and drove to the place Akhil had sent her. Once they arrived there two women came and took Sheela inside the home and sheela was happy to look at the place.

She: This place is really nice. thanks Isha. Atleast you care for me.

Woman 1: Madam, come I will show your bedroom and you can get refresh.

Sheela followed the woman and once Sheela entered inside the woman locked the door leaving her inside. Sheela knocked on the door to open but the woman gave a loud bang on the door startling her.

Woman: Just shut up. Don't make any noise. From today that is your place and you will not come. Live happily.

Sheela looke around and saw the room was empty with only a small cot and very few sarees. There was literally nothing in the room and the mere thought of staying alone without moile, TV or any other person made her feel mad. It was almost like a prison with a door instead of bars. She slumped on the floor and cried.

Isha saw her from the footage and felt tears but all the pains they had gone through made her stone hearted and she left from there.

Evening everyone visited Vishal and saw he was feeling better. Jhanvi felt bad that he had to suffer just to help her and apologized to him.

When Akhil entered inside he stood in the corner watching her helping Vishal to eat as Ram had gone to meet the doctor. Isha nudged him and cocked her eyesbrows questioning him.

Akh: Next plot is to take her back to penthouse and for that we need granny's help.

Isha: thank god, not me this time.

Akhil messaged Kamala and smirked at Isha who was a frown and thinking what he could have planned in this short time. Within few minutes Isha's mobile rang and it was from Kamala. She was Akhil who knocked on her head to answer the call.

Kam: Isha, I m not feeling well. My body is sweating and I m feeling dizzy please come soon.

The line went dead and Isha panicked that Kamala is not well. She and Akhil along with Kabir and Jhanvi reached and saw Kamala lying unconscious. Akhil immediately carried her to the car and drove to the hospital.

She was in the ICU and everyone was waiting anxiously for the doctors to turn up and right at the moment the doctor came out of the ICU.

Doctor: Mr. Akhil, she is very weak and BP is very high. Looks like she is stressed a lot. If this continues she may get in critical problems that could cost her life. Just let someone take care of her.

Isha: Doctor I m still young and cannot take care of her. Shall we appoint a nurse for her.

Doc: You can but right now she needs someone who can love her instead of just carring. Why don't you have someone from your family to take care of her.

Akh: I will take her to penthouse and you too stay with us Isha.

Isha: But bro, who will take care of her.

Doctor: She was moaning someone's name...yes " Jhanvi" she calling Jaanu for a long time. May be you should get her to take care of your granny. She really needs love considering her age factor too.

Isha took Jahnvi's hand and cried.

Isha: Anni, please help us. We don't have anybody else other granny and dad. Only you can take care of her like doctor said. Please don't refuse. 

Jha: Isha, I can't stay there but I can take granny with me and take care of her.

Akh: How will I stay away from her. I will miss her and I want to be with her. 

Isha: Anni, you can stay in guest room and be on your own. No one will disturb you.

Jha: that will not work Isha, please try to understand.

Isha: no problem anni, I will try my best to take care of granny. If god has written only few days for her then who are we to change it. Let her the few days with us.

Isha turned to Akhil and hugged him crying over his shoulder. Akhil spoke in a low voice consoling her..

Akh: 100 ruba ku nadikka sonna 1000 rubakku nadichu over act pannitu irukke loosu.

Isha: Appo neeye pahtukko naa kelamburen..

Akhil hugged her and patted her back. Jhanvi cleared her throat and Kabir squinted his eyes looking at her.

Jha: Isha, I will come but I don't want any disturbances else I will leave the next moment.

Isha: No anni, you can be assured that no one will disturb you.

Doc: Good then, tomorrow yu can take her home. Today let her rest in ICU and we will be  monitoring. And her food will be strict and the diets will be taken care by us. you all can leave and one person alone can stay here.

Isha: Anni, we will go and get out things to stay in penthouse. Bro will stay here tonight.

Everyone saw Kamala sleeping and left home. Once everyone was gone Akhil entered inside and sat next to Kamala.

Akh: Everyone is gone.

Kamala sat up immediately and exhaled a long breathe.

Kam: Nee un pondati kooda seradhukulla naanga poi sendhuduvom pola. Enakku briyani, chicken 65 order pannu apram burger kooda venum. ( Before you could get back with your wife, I think you take out our life. Now order briyani, chicken 65 for me also include burger )

Akh: Granny don't you this is too much to eat at this time 

Kam: Once you take me to penthouse I don't know if I will see all those foods. Jaanu will give me only healthy foods and I have to bear it for you.

Akhil facepalmed and bought all the foods and Kamala relished on the treat for the last time.

******************

A/N:

Many of you had different opinions on Akhil's revenge on Liya but whatever happens is for some reason. As I say always every sequence has a link with future so trust in me.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank You.