Chapter Twelve

Third-person pov:

Crystal looked around and saw everyone waiting for her reply. She doesn't even know how she did that and how she was that weird language. She couldn't understand what happened to her and why she felt positive energy inside her. She shrugged and kissed Draven's forehead then walked back to Jax.

Jax looked down at her and she made grabby hands for him so he picked her in his arms carefully then she leaned on his chest and closed her eyes feeling tired like she used so much of her energy. They all looked at each other and Jax said blankly: "Draven was just exhausted after all this and falls asleep. There is no magic or anything if you guys are thinking this"

Phoenix nod while saying: "maybe we're just thinking too much"

Alvarez walked towards Draven and they laid him down on the bed Alvarez cleaned him and Phoenix changed his clothes then phoenix kissed his forehead while saying: "you will be fine, Draven"

Ezekiel asked with tears: "Cario will be fine right? He would die"

Phoenix said simply: "no, he will have a long life and annoy us like he always does"

They smiled softly and nod when Phoenix hugged Ezekiel while asking "wanna sleep in my room?"

Ezekiel nods his head sniffling quietly and Alvarez said simply: "I'm staying with him"

They all looked at him shocked him but he shrugged because he never shows care about his sons and suddenly this just felt a bit odd to them. Alvarez sat down next to Draven and started gently stroking his hair then they all left the room turning off the light.

Draven moved in his sleep and cuddle Alvarez making a small smile come on his lips. Draven murmured: "Ruiz, it's hurt so much"

Alvarez's heart clenched painfully looked at his son in pain and kissed his forehead while whispering: "everything will be fine, Rio"

Draven smiled in sleep and hugged him tightly. Alvarez also lay down and closed his eyes gently stroking his hair and lulling him to sleep.

Draven is sitting under a cheery blossom tree and smiling slightly with closed eyes when he hears a gentle voice: "Fairy"

Draven opened his eyes and looked in front of him. He saw his baby standing in front of him in a white dress shining in the moonlight. She said giggling: "how are you now?"

Draven said pulling her in his lap: "much better"

She laughed and leaned in his ear and whispered: "הישאר מבורך (stay blessed)"

He asked with furrowed eyebrows: "what you always whispered in my ear?"

She said giggling: "you no understand Fairy"

He frowned and she closed his eyes then said smiling: "you're properly fine, good and healthy Fairy. No more pain, no more hurt"

He felt a sharp light from the moon hitting him and she vanished in thin air leaving him alone there.

Dream ended:

(A/N: Is Crystal really blessed Draven?)

--------------------------------------

Draven woke up feeling so nice and good and big smile on his face. He rubbed his eyes and then yawned while stretching his arms and legs when he realise someone is sleeping beside him. He frowned and opened his eyes to look at the person sleeping beside him. He saw Alvares sleeping next to him.