Chapter Six

Third-person pov:

Crystal is sitting on the same chair for the last 20 minutes and her milkshake is finished but she is still holding the plastic cup because she doesn't know where to throw it. She is now bored and her legs are numb. She pouted and looked at Jax who is sitting in front of her on the big black rolling chair looking through his phone.

His midnight black curly hair fell over his forehead while his black tattoos stunned his hands and neck. She wanna see the tattoos under his shirt. She then looked at the silver rings on his fingers and a few bracelets decorating his veiny arms. She is so mesmerised by his tattoos.

Jackson is bulkier than his other brothers and so tall which makes her feel so small next to him when he looked at her with that scary glare she couldn't help but feel scared but inside she know that, he wouldn't hurt her.

Jax felt her stare at him and looked up slightly then raised one eyebrow at her and she pouted: "my legs are tired"

He just get up and left the room making tears well up in her eyes. She sniffled thinking he left her here alone because she bored him. The door opened again and she looked at the door and sighed when a man around Jax's age come inside the room.

He had chocolate brown hair with brown eyes and had tattoos all over his left hand. He wears a red hoodie and black joggers. He had short hair and an emotionless face.

He looked around and then his eyes landed on her. She sank in the seat when he asked looking at her: "what a kid is going inside this room?"

She pouted and try to hide herself sinking more and more in the chair. He walked towards her and bend down to her level. She slowly raised her head to look at him and he gave her a weird grin. She pouted more and he touched her cheeks then said smirking: "such a cute kid, who are you?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and he is about to say something when Jax came inside the room and growled: "I would really appreciate it if you keep your hands to yourself Patrick"

Patrick looked back at him then said smirking holding his hands up in surrender: "I'm just playing around with this little kid"

She jumped off the chair and fell on the floor hurting her palms but she doesn't care. She rushed past Patrick and hugged Jax's legs making Jim clench his jaw hard. He is holding a blue blanket and looking down at her. She said sniffling: "sorry, no leave please"

Hos heart looked at her condition and Jax picked her in his arms and said simply: "it's fine"

He sat down back on the chair and wrapped the blanket around her small frame. She looked at him then back at the blanket and pouted: "I no like sit here"

He is about to say something when he saw Patrick still looking at them smirking and Jax said blankly to him: "go sit over there and remove this"

Patrick removed his hoodie and sat down on the chair while Jax grabbed his black gloves and wear them then said looking at her: "you wouldn't move understood"

She nod thinking he will leave her sitting on the chair again but he picked up in his arms and sat her down on the chair next to his where he sit while drawing tattoos on people. She smiled widely as she can have a clear view of Patrick's tattoos chest and hand and mumbled: "pretty"

Patrick smirked: "thanks Sweet Potato"

She said giggling: "I no potato, you Mr Potato"

She laughed while he chuckled softly and start talking to her. She also tells him about so many things like her favourite colour, her favourite animal a cat and other things. Patrick being Patrick, he and the Santiago family had a tease-tease relationship.