Chapter Three

Third-person pov:

Crystal is now sitting in Ezekiel's lap who is playing around with her while others are in Alvarez's office talking about her. Crystal was scared to stay with Ezekiel as she just met him and the calm protective sweet Cologne of Pheonix made her feel so nice she didn't want to leave him but he promise to hold her later.

Alvarez is sitting at the head of the chair while all his sons are sitting around in the office. Phoenix is sitting right in front of him with Zane next to him. Zara and Owen are sitting on the couch Draven is leaning against the wall next to the table staring at his father with empty eyes. Jax is sitting on the rocking chair.

Phoenix said leaning on the table while his fingers intertwined with each other: "So you find her wandering on the streets alone"

Zane said with a pained expression: "And those fuckers call the precious baby, a curse. How can she be a curse when she looks like an Angel?"

Phoenix said blankly: "I don't believe in all those bullshit"

Zara said poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue: "so you wanna adopt her"

Alvarez said coldly: "do you have any problem?"

Zara shrugged one shoulder and a dark smirk start forming on his lips: "she is cute to play around"

Phoenix rolled his eye and said blankly: "I like her. She is cute"

Alvarez smirked and looked at his other sons. Zane said smiling: "she is so cute. I want her here"

Owen shrugged: "I don't care until he doesn't mess with me and my things"

Alvarez sighed when Draven said playing around with a knife tracing his middle finger on the edge of the knife: "Send her to some orphanage or Forster family"

Everyone turns toward him while he keeps his eyes on the knife in his hand. Jax said suddenly: "she gonna be a weakness for all of us. And we don't need a pathetic weakness running around our house"

Alvarez growled: "what the"

Draven said cutting him off: "you also don't wanna be the reason for her young death. What will you do when her little body will be right in front of your eyes covered in blood and wounds?"

Alvarez tried not to think about that scene when Jax said blankly: "she can't even protect herself"

Phoenix said too calmly for their liking: "Will you do that to our blood Sister?"

Jax and Draven clenched their jaw and Jax said leaning forward with his hands on his knees: "But she is not"

Zane said blankly: "maybe God send her because we want a baby sister and didn't have one"

Draven said shrugging with a clenched jaw making Pheonix and Alvarez glare at him: "Then there is no point in arguing. You're going to keep her If we want or not so just keep her. But tell her to stay away from me. I dong like her and as you said, Dad, she is a fucking cursed Kid. Don't know what curse she brings our house now"

Jax said blankly looking at Phoenix at the last sentence: "I never went her. And most importantly she is not Our Blood Sister"

Draven continues and left the room: "And lastly, you can't adopt her Dad. You also know the reason why!"

Jax looked at Alvarez with a smirk when Pheonix said standing up: "I'm going to adopt her and have her custody as her elder brother"

Everyone looked at him and Pheonix said blankly: "I will be her legal guardian"