Chapter 228.2- Jingyi 2

Through the competition and these ‘common interests’, Ming Yao and Wu Jin quickly established a revolutionary friendship. He also invited a mixed bag of friends to attend the captain’s birthday party in Floating City’s Sharp Blue bar––

Ming Yao didn’t know that the cat ears he was wearing would quiver and tremble when dopamine was secreted to represent love.

Ming Yao didn’t know that Zuo Botang had witnessed Wu Jin’s cat ears shaking so much they’d turned into virtual shadows.

Even more, Ming Yao didn’t know that Zuo Botang had looked back and saw the cat ears on Ming Yao’s head that were shaking for him, and the great shock he had felt.

That night, Ming Yao went back to the dormitory and folded a paper crown. He was extremely drunk, wanting to put it on for the captain, but after a few seconds of drunkenness, he remembered that his captain had once said, “... Girlfriend, when did I have a girlfriend...”

It was like having hot water poured over his head.

Ming Yao’s blood was heated, and he was still drunk from the alcohol. He laughed loudly, “Captain, do you really not have a girlfriend? Do you know, I-I always...”

Ming Yao was smiling so hard he was crying, “I’ve always been rooting for you, captain!!!”

Creak.

After giving this sincere declaration, Ming Yao used up all his courage and directly fell over drunk.

When Ming Yao got up the next morning, he didn’t remember much of anything. Zuo Botang wasn’t there.

On the third day, Zuo Botang got up early.

On the fourth day, just as Ming Yao was scared into thinking that the captain had been assassinated, Zuo Botang finally appeared again.

“Little Ming.”

Zuo Botang spoke helplessly. He didn’t dodge away from the bear hug that Ming Yao pounced over to give.

After that, Ming Yao spent his days very happily.

The captain didn’t have a girlfriend, and it was a happy matter no matter how he thought about it. He was happy when he thought about it during the day, even happier when he thought about it at night, and if he could think about it in his dreams, then it would be triple the happiness.

In the middle, it seemed that Zuo Botang had gone to find the leader to ask him something. The leader had been shocked, then his gaze when he looked at them had been strange for several days in a row.

But then, everything eventually went back to normal.

The Crosson Show’s eighth elimination match finally came to an end.

The debut rankings were announced. Ming Yao was stuck at 10th place. Snipers were weak when it came to solo confrontations, and Jingyi expressed that they were already very satisfied with Little Ming’s performance––

The last night of the Crosson Show.

Ming Yao went to find the program producer to get his own highlights, claiming that he wanted to review the game with his captain, but by the time the game replay was over, it was already 11:30PM. Ming Yao shamelessly drilled into the quilt.

His movements were skilled, just like how he’d been when he was 9 or 14 years old.

Zuo Botang: “&#k2026;&#k2026;”

Ming Yao protested loudly, “The door’s been locked! We can’t go out tonight. I heard that the rabbit that Little Witch gave Caesar wasn’t looked after properly and birthed more baby rabbits. If we don’t lock the door, Caesar will secretly stuff rabbits at us&#k2013;&#k2013;”