Chapter 173.1- Consciousness Regression

The sunlight was refracted by the water vapor in the thick fog.

Based on the light in the sky, it should still be before noon.

The Ferris Wheel rotated slowly, and a large shadow briefly passed over the window. It was from the V-shaped frame as the passenger car passed through the base of the Ferris Wheel.

When he looked around again, dozens of cars hung off the outer edge of the Ferris Wheel. They were in a mottled assortment of colors and shifted with the wind. The walls of the passenger cars were painted with recreations of Western European oil paintings from the 15th century.

Each car was unique.

Wu Jin thought out loud, “The painting for each car is different. Considering this from the perspective of cost for the Crosson Show, the only reason they would make it like this would be so that players could easily identify the cars again.”

The youth then rummaged around in the compartment. There were four seats, and it was a small, square space. There were glass doors and windows on both sides, and seating for the tourists on the other two sides. Nothing was unusual about it.

As for cameras––

Wu Jin repeatedly confirmed that there was no built-in camera in the compartment. Outside the window, there were occasional cameras flying past like bamboo dragonflies.

As the Ferris Wheel rotated clockwise, the two of them rose up higher and higher, and the shadow from the base of the structure was soon left behind.

Wu Jin quickly pressed up against the window.

At this time, the fog was thick, and their vision was limited if they attempted to look further into the distance. He had to try and see the layout of the map around the Ferris Wheel before the passenger car fell into another blind spot.

Additionally, he had to find the other players who had disappeared, Jingyi included.

“The Celtic bumper cars, the Stonehenge maze, the Greek mythology carousel...” Wu Jin narrowed his eyes and tried to identify everything. Before his sight was covered up by the fog again, gunfire suddenly rang out from the distance!

All of the contestants on the Ferris Wheel were shocked at the same time, and they all looked towards the source of the gunfire.

Wu Jin’s breathing stuttered, “The Stonehenge labyrinth. Someone is in the Stonehenge labyrinth!”

There were more than two people in the maze.

That meant that at least two teams of players were in the Stonehenge maze. Wu Jin almost instantly locked in on it, “It’s Jingyi. They’re not afraid to expose their position, and the only ones who would dare to shoot in the first hour of the game is Jingyi! Why are they at Stonehenge? Isn’t it clear that the Ferris Wheel is the target project? Or is the maze one of the task items, or can it provide clues...”

Wu Jin chattered on for a long time, then suddenly realized.

The big boss was too quiet.

It wasn’t only because the two of them had discussed the matter of ‘publicizing their relationship after winning the League championship’. The passenger car had already risen up 20 meters, but the big boss had never said a single word, not even engaging in the most basic communication between teammates.

Wu Jin’s eyes opened wide, and he looked back to see the big boss holding a gun and sitting on the tourist seating.

Wei Shi spoke coldly, “Continue.”

Wu Jin leaned in with a swish.

Wu Jin had practiced dancing for many years. His familiarity with muscles and body language was no less than that of the survival show contestants, and his perception and ability to read body language might even be better than theirs.