Chapter 184- Fusing

The sun shone down on top of the Mayan pyramids.

The temple, which imitated the Chichen Itza pyramid style, was solemn and grand, and held an altar that led to the kingdom of the gods. A number of exquisite blood troughs wound downwards on the pyramid, tangled up with inscriptions of the sun god and Quetzalcoatl. The sacrificial blood slid down the blood troughs and gathered into a well beneath the pyramid that was also known as the ‘well of sacrifice’.

Wu Jin was held down in the middle of the altar.

The youth’s pupils were narrowed due to the glare from the sun, and the muscles of his entire body fought furiously against his captivity, showing the momentum of a fierce animal cub.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

Blood Pigeon was looking at the message board and explaining general knowledge to the audience, “In Mayan legends, the city-states offered up pure and devout maidens as sacrifices to the sun. But, in fact, according to archaeological data, most of the city-states actually sacrificed pure youths...”

The scrolling comments were filled with a sweeping string of ‘hahahahaha-hic’ messages.

“Sacrifice a pure ♂ and clean Little Witch! Save me, the Mayan gods really eat well hahaha!”

“Is there any fairness in the world! A live Little Witch sacrifice ahhhhh! My son is about to be crushed on the altar hahahah––where’s God Wei––”

Ying Xiangxiang smiled like a fox as she explained to the audience, “In the design for this instance, the power of the priests at the altar exert a suppression force of about 360kg. It’s impossible for Little Witch to break free. Of course, this is also the reason why Zuo Botang chose to set up a trap against him here.”

Blood Pigeon agreed, “Even for top level survival show players, in order to bench press 360kg, they would need to be at least 150kg themselves. Exactly, they’d have to be Caesar’s body type. So, Wu Jin will be expelled from the instance––”

At the top of the altar, the camera that was closest to Wu Jin suddenly swung around!

The shadow cast down by the jade snake god stone carving was blocked by a strong and solid body, and the nearest priest was stunned. In the next second, the man’s rough and powerful fingers dislocated the main priest’s shoulder, and the metallic bone joints that supported the instance’s AI suddenly broke apart at the joint!

Wei Shi didn’t pause at all as he used his left elbow to smash into another priest that was helping suppress Wu Jin. His right hand picked up a temple soldier who was threatening Wu Jin with a bone knife, and hurled them onto the white jade altar!

There was a crack, and the thin, poor quality stone slabs that surrounded the edge of the altar split apart.

The spinning camera was finally able to focus and capture the shadow of Wei Shi’s figure.

The man bowed his head.

His eyes were cold and sharp, like blades in the dark, and his back was straight as he reached out to Wu Jin, his expression sounding him out.

Wu Jin, who was still fluttering and flailing around, paused guiltily.

He even had the kind of delusion that he’d taken advantage of the time when the big boss was absent to go out and mess around with Little Wei, then he had gotten bullied, hugged the cub and ended up coming back to find the big boss to avenge them.

Fortunately, his capture by the Mayan priests had been dealt with at this time. Wu Jin dusted off his buttocks and was about to jump up, but unexpectedly, the altar where Wu Jin had been lying collapsed without warning and revealed the channel that sent contestants out of the instance––