Chapter 172 - Ferris Wheel

Fog shrouded the entire mountain range.

The air was full of moisture and carried a rusty smell. It was as though the metal frames of all of the amusement park facilities had started to decay.

Wu Jin faced the amusement park’s old ticket machine. His watch beeped twice, and soon, the machine spat out two all-inclusive tickets.

A single ticket was worth 300 credits and allowed the bearer to enjoy 8 rides.

The surface of the ticket was damp and sticky to the touch.

“The Tuwala theme park has 126 entertainment facilities...” Wu Jin read the introduction on the back of the ticket out loud, “Theme park?”

Wei Shi was the first one to check in his ticket and step through the gate.

The humid mountain wind whistled by, dispersing the fog obscuring their field of vision in seconds, lifting up a corner of the veil––

The amusement park was located amongst the grey-black mountains.

The sun shone down from high above, but it was half covered by dark clouds, making the entire amusement park seem drowsy and dead. The moment Wu Jin stepped completely through the gate, he even felt as if he’d entered some kind of enclosed space.

At this time, the cameras were spread out all over the map.

Wu Jin was very well-behaved as he stayed beside the big boss, and he didn’t act out at all. Fortunately, the competitions were something that they were now very familiar with, and after the two of them entered the right mental state, they immediately entered a non-ambiguous teammate mode.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

The audience was unimpressed by this.

Taking advantage of the time while Blood Pigeon was explaining the competition, the ‘Scarf CP’ faction immediately opened up an independent scrolling comments channel and started praising the two idols to the heavens!

Wei Shi handed Wu Jin a gun.

––“Sweeping the blade and opening up the path ahead for you, accompanying you everywhere!”

Wei Shi stepped forward to explore ahead.

––”Taking down demons and monsters, ensuring your way ahead is unimpeded!”

Wei Shi transferred the credits on his watch to Wu Jin.

––“Handing over 500 taels of silver!”

Wu Jin bought the tickets and handed them to Wei Shi.

––“Rewarding you with a gold medal!”

The densely packed scrolling comments were basically a carnival zone for the CP fans. Not only the Scarf CPs, but also the Wei-Thin, Jingyi, and Double Fools CPs also became extremely enthusiastic once the players had entered the competition.

Only the hard core survival show fans were able to focus on the two instructors’ explanation through the gaps in the scrolling comments.

Blood Pigeon’s mouth opened and closed, and words like ‘Europe’ and ‘two rivers’ came out of it.

In the theme park.

As Wei-Thin and Jingyi stepped into the map one after another, Wu Jin followed the big boss all the way into the depths of the map and finally saw the first figure appear in his field of vision.

Wu Jin suddenly lifted his head.

In front of him was a slender and strange figure. He could roughly see the outlines of a huge body with a particularly long head that was nearly two sizes larger than that of ordinary people. It was unknown when this person had come out to stand in the thick fog, standing silently there like a sculpture.