Chapter 173.2- Consciousness Regression

Wu Jin was confused.

Wei Shi thought about it. The 16 year old version of himself had only touched a gun once and was incredibly bad at it. So, he helped Wu Jin make the decision, “If he drags you down, find a place where there are no cameras to shoot him, then go and find Mao Qiukui for help.”

Wei Shi then tossed the shotgun at Wu Jin, “Last time when I went into the treatment cabin to look for you, there were some aftereffects.”

“!!” Wu Jin was caught off guard and worried, “Wei Shi, you...”

Wei Shi: “It’s not a big problem.”

“At most, it’s just the consciousness regressing and returning to how it was when I was 16.”

Wei Shi scanned the screen of the wrist watch.

The words ‘time warp’ seemed to be like a flag for his own downfall.

On the other side, Wu Jin’s logical thinking was running at full speed. He finally seemed to come to terms with these strange circumstances, and his entire person seemed to be in a daze, his responses dull and slow.

Wei Shi estimated that there was about half a minute before his consciousness changed. At the same time, Red, who’d been shooting happily, received a message from Wei Shi and vowed to guarantee Little Witch’s promotion in the elimination match.

The man reached out to hold the back of Wu Jin’s head, bowed his head, and gave his legal partner a farewell kiss.

There was a click.

The car was now at the highest point of the Ferris Wheel.

The fog was gradually dyed with a gorgeous gold color, and there was fierce smoke and fighting beneath their feet.

At the highest point of the Ferris Wheel, their lips touched.

The two of them exchanged a light, sulfur and gunpowder-laced kiss.

Wu Jin’s mind turned over and over, and he finally accepted the cruel reality within a short half-minute. Internally, he was still in a state of shock.

The Ferris Wheel slowly began to carry the two of them back down toward the ground.

The two of them also maintained their warm posture for a brief moment, their foreheads pressed against each other.

Wu Jin was just about to enact a strategic retreat when he suddenly froze in place.

The big boss was staring at him, his face expressionless, the edges of his eyes red.

Wu Jin stared at the big boss in a thoughtful daze and was unexpectedly distracted. The big boss’s facial features were truly handsome. As long as he didn’t have his usual expressionless look, adding just a little movement to his eyebrows and eyes made him appear fresh and youthful, and he appeared over a decade younger...

Wei Shi’s thin lips stretched out into a straight line, and his entire person was gloomy, just like an abandoned wolf cub that was giving off a cold aura.

After passing through the highest point, the car began to descend. At this time, they were at the same height as Caesar, while Wei Yan and Thin Fire’s team were above them. Because of the lower terrain, more than one or two bullets were shot over––

Wei Shi’s expression changed greatly.

He didn’t hesitate to lift up his shotgun and shield Wu Jin behind him, treating the little shortie, who had suddenly grown taller, like a treasure and holding him very solidly.

The little shortie was as soft and fluffy as a marshmallow.

The two of them were very close together.