Chapter 226.2- Going On Vacation

The car door opened. In a short period of ten minutes, Wu Jin and the youth had already gotten very familiar with each other, even starting to address Wei Shi as ‘Brother Wei’.

This couple was familiar with budget travel, and they were incredibly adept with strategies and coupons. Wu Jin managed to pick up a few group coupons, taking Wei Shi to pet cats for free, then picking up two cups of the cheapest sundaes, digging out the basil that the big boss didn’t like.

Wei Shi watched Wu Jin eat the herb.

Wu Jin pointed at the basil and expressed, “Many people don’t like to eat this herb.”

Wei Shi hooked his fingers.

Lips and teeth gently collided, separating again after a brief touch.

Wei Shi evaluated the basil, “Not tasty.” Then, he gestured for Wu Jin to gnaw on the sundae again.

Wu Jin slapped the table, “No way, no way, we’re out in public. Don’t be shameless!”

Wei Shi cleared out his cup in a few quick bites and directly went over to press the other person into his arms.

The soft ice cream covered up the rich flavor of the herb.

Wu Jin flailed and kicked up a fuss. Wei Shi tilted his head, “There’s no one else here.”

Outside the primeval forest, after the rain, in a corner of the dessert station that was covered up by ferns, the two exchanged a kiss with high carbohydrate content and excessive sweetness.

There were three more stops before the minibus entered the pet exhibition.

At first, the other couple didn’t quite dare to talk to Wei Shi. However, after Wei Shi picked up a Flareon doll in an airgun shooting game, they immediately began to admire him. Wu Jin had been mooching coupons off them the whole way and finally gave the Flareon to the youth as a trade.

The two couples bid farewell to each other at the entrance to the pet exhibition.

After Wu Jin disappeared, the youth said excitedly, “The two of them are so nice!”

His partner nodded, “The one called Little Witch has constantly been dragging his boyfriend everywhere to see things.”

The youth, “Hm?”

His partner laughed, “It’s clear that Brother Wei is older and more experienced, but Little Witch is the one pushing him to come into contact with the outside world. They’re an interesting couple.”

Golden Cloud Special Pet Exhibition.

Wu Jin was filled with anticipation and expectations when he pushed open the door to the entrance. He enthusiastically picked up the tickets for the Pikachu exhibition––

Inside the crowded entrance.

Little ball-shaped yellow mice huddled together.

Wu Jin: “......”

‘Special Pikachu’ were displayed in different categories in the exhibition. The SS type Pikachu was a dyed hamster, the S type Pikachu was a golden hamster, the M type was a guinea pig, and the L type was a bamboo rat. There were also squirrels and a variety of foxes, and staff who were busy using animal-safe dye to color a mouse fox.

On the right hand side of the exhibition, there were many Pikachu dolls and figurines for sale, with a 10% off promotion. There were head scratchers, ethnic style long skirts, and red fluorescent fortune cards...

Wu Jin stared in shock at the highly photoshopped Pikachu on the flyer

The staff, on the other hand, were extremely patient, “It’s exactly because they don’t look alike that it’s special. If it was exactly the same, it would be an ordinary Pikachu! Dying mice is also a type of behavioral art. What do you say, will you buy anything? There’s a discount if you buy three hamsters together, and the bamboo mice can be used to make soup on the spot&#k2026;”