Chapter 220- The Future Is Promising

ابدأ من البداية

“!!” Ming Yao was caught off guard and unable to prevent Wu Jin from snatching his bow, but his strong reaction ability kicked in, and he drew his knife at the same moment!

At almost the same time, from behind Wu Jin, a Stardust Cup trainee shot out another arrow, even as Zuo Botang continued sniping from the distance––

Wu Jin reached out abruptly.

The youth’s amber pupils were suffused with an inorganic blue light from the laser gun, and the Nightingale’s mask seemed sharp and cold.

A shield came flying, as Wei Shi’s attack deflected Ming Yao’s blade.

Wu Jin reached out towards the attacking arrow.

The alloy defenses on his palms opened up one by one, and the decorative features on his wrist fluttered in the strong wind.

In this round, the Nightingale was the ‘master’ of speed.

The youth suddenly clenched his palm!

The arrow and alloy armor created friction together, and the arrow finally came to a stop in Wu Jin’s hands. In the next second, the Nightingale’s armor hadn’t finished repairing itself, but Wu Jin had already forced open the fuel tank!

Wu Jin set the tip of the arrow on fire and quickly aimed it at Zuo Botang off in the distance.

There were many inflammable materials piled up where Zuo Botang was standing.

Zuo Botang’s pupils contracted sharply.

The laser gun fired one last time, landing painfully on Wu Jin’s knee and filling the air with the smell of burning silk. However, at almost the same time, Wu Jin’s arrow shot out––

Boom!

Red flames rose up from the ground, and above the Jingyi team captain, the already precarious dome finally collapsed due to the explosion!

Zuo Botang was eliminated.

Current survival count: 6.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

The scrolling comments burst into activity:

“Little Witch ahhhhh––”

“Wu Jin and Wei Shi, one of them threw a shield, and the other snatched an arrow from the air. Did they communicate at all? Or am I blind and didn’t see it?”

“Brain wave communication. Those two people didn’t speak at all, and they didn’t even look at each other, yet they can cooperate like this, so what!”

“Clicking ‘like’ for Little Witch. But! Captain Zuo ohhhh, my Captain Zuo is still handsome!! It’s a pity about that gun...”

From beside Ying Xiangxiang, Blood Pigeon looked at the camera for a long time.

Then, he shook his head, “It’s not a pity.”

Not a pity.

This Crosson Show had already gone far beyond his expectations. Jingyi had been brilliant for 10 years, but had been in decline for 8 years. These past 8 years, they had just been lacking someone like Zuo Botang, and Wei Shi and Wei Yan’s talent was rarely seen even in top level professional players. Wu Jin and Ming Yao had still been pecking at each other like chickens in the instances a few months ago, but now they could stand up on their own.

Wu Jin’s progress was particularly terrifying.

In addition, Thin Fire, Zoe, Caesar, and Qin Jinbao would all be in active service after their debut, and no team would make such new players sit on the bench. Even Raphael and Wen Lin, who had to rotate their positions in the company’s team configuration, were only lacking a suitable opportunity.