Chapter 220- The Future Is Promising

Start from the beginning

Wu Jin paused abruptly.

The first time, the shot had been aimed at the gun chamber.

The second time, it had been aimed at a 30kg thruster. The launch force wasn’t enough to move a human body, but it was enough to push the explosive reactants in the metal chamber. No, that wasn’t right, even if Ming Yao collected these things, it wasn’t enough to achieve a lethal effect unless there was fuel.

Fuel.

“Retreat!” Wu Jin opened his mouth in the blink of an eye. From nearby, in the ruins from his battle with Wei Yan, he could see Zuo Botang darting away from the bottom of the stage. Judging from the route, he’d picked up the gun chamber and thruster that Ming Yao had shot down, then rushed towards the laser fuel reactor––

Ballistics, fuel, thrusters.

These were the three elements that made up the original gun.

The black smoke and flames from the ruins outlined Zuo Botang’s hands that moved like precision instruments. The sniper was able to quickly take apart the thruster at high heat, loading in the fuel, fixing the laser trajectory, re-assembling, reinforcing, then aiming at Wu Jin––

Zuo Botang smiled.

This was the best gun that could be assembled from the parts dropped by Karen, the Queen, and the Nightingale.

In the Crosson Show live broadcast room, the audience and instructors were all in an uproar!

A qualified sniper should not only be able to snipe at a distance of 1000 meters, but also be familiar with every inch of the structure of a gun. The sniper rifle was both his honor and his belief.

Despite being in a no-advantage situation in a trainee elimination match, he’d taken things from three players who had an advantage and actually managed to put together a laser gun!

The barrel roared and heated, and the silver blue light shot out fiercely towards Wu Jin.

The Crosson Show’s live stream room.

Ying Xiangxiang praised him repeatedly, “Perhaps Contestant Zuo came up with this idea when he first saw the mechanical armor. I feel that I can see a bright future for Jingyi.”

Blood Pigeon nodded, “Jingyi Battle Team is the only team still insisting on the old-fashioned fighting method of a double sniper c-position. The most difficult part of this setup is creating good conditions for snipers. Zuo Botang is very talented,” Blood Pigeon looked at Ming Yao, “Jingyi has a successor, and Little Ming’s cooperation with him is also very wonderful.”

Ying Xiangxiang navigated the camera forward, “So then, congratulations to Jingyi for getting the first gun in the game. Here, we must remind the audience that Wu Jin’s mecha armor hasn’t been completely repaired. If a player is hit by the laser, they will die. So, Contestant Wu...”

Inside the seventh elimination match arena, Wu Jin gave Zuo Botang a thumbs up, then moved like a ghost, hiding from the arrow and narrowly avoiding being swept away by the laser gun!

Wu Jin sucked in a breath of cold air.

What was more terrifying than Zuo Botang’s laser gun was the shot that Ming Yao had fired with a bow after Zuo Botang’s attack. Previously, in the tarot card elimination match, he remembered being forced to run in two instances by their gun fire––

However, it wasn’t just his mecha that had evolved over time.

He had, too.

More than half the thrusters activated at the same time, and the laser beam exploded at Wu Jin’s feet. It was like the youth had stepped on a meteor as he dropped down at twice the acceleration of gravity, hurling the bayonet at Ming Yao, who’d shot the hidden arrow. From beside Wu Jin, Wei Shi moved with tacit understanding and blocked the attacks of the other two trainees for him. Wu Jin’s attack arm was powerful, and the tight muscles twisted the bayonet, wedging it straight into the gap between Ming Yao’s bow and grip, making use of the momentum from the thrusters!