I left Santos house at like 4:30pm and en route to Streatham, where the big Tesco is.

For some reason I was thrilled seeing them both.

There she was.

"Hello my two gorgeous girls", I said complimenting Leah and Kasey.

Kasey jumped around hugging me. I picked her up in my right hand and hugged Leah with my left hand. I also, gave Leah a kiss on the forehead.

"Ready to go park?", I asks Kasey. "Yay! Let's go park Keron", says Kasey getting excited. She still trying to learn how to say my name properly.

As I was holding Kasey with my right arm walking. I was talking to Leah.

"You make her so happy, ya know", says Leah smiling. "She always gets excited when she hears your name or sees you", Leah added on. "Well, obvs Im her favourite", I gassed to Leah.

Leah hit my arm playfully.

"You look beautiful today, gorgeous", I complimented Leah. "Thank you, Keiran baby", she thanked me.

Then we reached at the Streatham park. It wasn't full, like it's always is.

Only a few people around.

"Keron swing...swing", pointed out Kasey.

I put her on the swing and pushed her very slow. Kasey is scared of heights so I'm trying not to push her too high.

Kasey laughed and smiled as I pushed her. She was so happy. It made Leah happy to see her smile.

"She really does like you, Keiran", Leah told me with a smile. "Babies love me. Even you", I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and kisses me on the lips without Kasey looking.

She doesn't want me and her to kiss in front of Kasey. She just doesn't like it.

"Watch you though. Bare confidently kissing on my lips", I said to her with a grin. "But obviously Leah can't get enough of it", I said mocking her licking my lips.

Leah hit my arms playfully again.

"Something about you makes me happy", she said to me so surprisingly. "I'm Keiran Seeves. Everybody loves a bit of me", I told her in a vain way.

She the tip toed to give me another kiss on the lips.

*****

~ Santos ~

Everybody is gone out now. My mum and dad are coming back later. It's just me and Lyrin.

We're sitting on the couch, eating few of the leftovers and chilling.

"I'm rah, gonna miss you Santos.", say Lyrin swallowing the last bite of his taco. "Lyrin bruv, your my brother. We may not be blood but you is my family. When ever I needed someone to help me, your always around my g. Even when I lost my brother, Kai you've been around all the time. I never take our brother-love for granted. Without you, I'm probably would be reckless. Your my role model, you ease me when I get mad. You just always bring good vibe", I said to him.

Lyrin sipped some of his Coconut Ciroc. His favourite.

"That touch me still. I just hope when your in there you'll be alright. I don't wanna hear you giving trouble in there. Remember there's killers in there to. People can die in prison", says Lyrin warning me.

That shit is scary.

"I'm being for real my g. Don't fuck up. Behave. Whatever the police tells you to do, just do it with kindness. It's less stress. Having so much trouble in there is just fucking it up", says Lyrin. "I hope your taking this all in Santos. This is a serious ting. Don't fuck about with prison. Do this for me, your mum and dad, your main boys", said Lyrin.