The Queen

the sound of shushing and whispering woke me up. I opened my eyes to see what's going on. "Look at what have you done, you woke her up!" I saw sara yelling at some young lady I didn't know.

"Awe, look. She looking at us. Hello beautiful human" she smiled at me. I waved at her shyly. I didn't know what to do, who is this woman

Sara must have seen my confused expression so she started explaining. "First, I am sorry to woke you up like this. second, good morning.and third, this is my clumsy younger sister lena. Lena this is hiba, hiba this lena" she explained

"Nice to me you hiba". lena said sticking her hand out for me. I tried to shack her hand. But she took my hand up to her lips and kissed it, I looked at her confused but she just smiled at me.

"Now hiba, we will leave you to get ready. The Queen wants to see you". I paused, "what did you say?, Why would the queen wants to see me?" I asked shocked

"She is the one who checks if the servants are good enough to be a part of this castle". explained sara

My anxiety immediately raised. I don't want to meet the queen after all these rumours I've heard about her.

"Is there is any way I could work in the castle without meeting the queen. Please?"

"Aww baby. She's not that bad, I promise. And me and sara will be with you the whole time, so don't worry" lena said. Sara just smiled and nodded her head. Will there is no escape anyway. And them being with me makes me feel a little better actually

"Okay, but I'm not a baby you know" I told lena, she chuckled "of course you're not hiba you're a big girl. Is that better?". I smiled "yes thank you "

"Well then hiba. you go get ready, and we will wait for you outside. I picked up some clothes for you to change. Come on lena, let's go". "But I want to stay" lena said while being dragged by her sister.

After I took a shower I wore the clothes sara had brought me. it was a white dress with long sleeves. It was so beautiful to be honest. and it fits me perfectly.

After I was done I got out of the room to the meet the sisters. I found them chatting outside. Sara must have spotted me, so she started walking towards me

"Ready?", "Yes.. I think" she nodded "alright then. Let's go"

We started walking till we reached a very giant doors. the queen is in there? Oh god help me.

The gourds opened the doors for us to enter. I was so nervous, what if she doesn't like me, what if she chooses to make me a blood bag.

"What's wrong human? You're heart beat is getting faster and faster, are you okay" lena asked me, she probably noticed because of her vampires hearing skills. I looked at her and nodded my head "yes"

"don't worry I'm with you. There's nothing to be afraid of. Alright" she tried to comfort me. And it worked a little.

When we entered the room. I noticed how giant the room was. Every thing about it was screaming expensive. There were a few people in the room also.

And there she was. Sitting in her throne, with a crown over her head. Some other men were talking to her, she looked bored listening to them.

We started walking towards her, and I become more and more anxious.

Suddenly lena stopped walking, making me almost bumped into her, while sara kept walking towards the throne. The Queen finally noticed her, she looked at her then at me. I hid behind lena trying not to make eye contact. it was very uncomfortable.

"My queen". sara bowed. "I've brought the girl". She looked at me

"Good. Thank you sister". She said, the sudden sound of her voice startling me. But wait, did she just say sister? Sara and lena are the queen's sisters??

Suddenly our eyes met, her eyes were so cold and sharp. As if they would cut you if you look at them for so long

"Come here human". She commanded. I was hesitant at first, but then I looked at sara and she nodded her head.

I started walking towards the throne. I didn't know where to stand, so i stood next to sara, well technically behind her. I was so nervous.

"A shy one, I see" she said "what is your name, human?". I finally gathered the courage to look her in the eye. "My name is hiba.. your majesty" she smirked at me

"Well then hiba. Do you know how to clean?" She asked, "yes your majesty". "Do you like the nature?". "Yes your majesty" why is she asking me these questions?

"Perfect. We do need gardeners after all. And she seems like the only option we have for now. So, sara will show you the way to the garden. And you can start working tomorrow" she said. "Thank you, your majesty".

She stands up from her throne and Start walking towards me. Did I do something wrong?. Now she's standing right in front of me. I was looking at the floor not daring to make eye contact with her.

"Look at me girl" she commanded. I slowly lifted my head up. Looking at her. She put her hand on my left cheek. Running her thumb up and down my cheek her hand was so cold and soft. "Such a fragile little thing you are" she told me. She then smiled and turned around facing sara."sara. Please help her know her duties. And what she should and should not do".

"Of course" sara bowed and then started walking me outside followed by lena.

What just happened??

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm really thankful for the support. Thank you guys so much 🥰❤️❤️