Chapter 04: Society bullshit

It's the morning after the day (Y/N) and Kai came to live with Keigo and he's now on his bed, for the first time in months relaxed and well-rested

It's the morning after the day (Y/N) and Kai came to live with Keigo and he's now on his bed, for the first time in months relaxed and well-rested. The mission took a huge step to the conclusion thanks to (Y/N)'s statement, so specifically because of this the team received two days to rest or focus on other matters. Deservedly.

Obviously, Hawks isn't going to spend his free time in any other place than his own house, and all because of a certain duo pair of wings outside his room.

Not that Hawks didn't enjoy spending time in his penthouse. He likes how all the rooms have a high roof and floor-to-ceiling glass windows that give an amazing view of Fukuoka. He also likes how the furniture is minimalistic and yet so comfortable.

Every room is spacious and well organized: from his front door is possible to see the whole place. The open living/dining room is on the right of the apartment, with a huge couch in the middle, a tv, video games, and a lot of cushions on the fluffy rug. Also, a huge glass door that goes to the balcony.

More to the left is possible to see the also opened white kitchen with only a big countertop and some stools separating everything from the other room. And farther, on the same wall, there's a door to the bathroom.

On the opposite wall of the entrance, two big doors can be seen: the left one to the guest room and the one on the right is from the suite bedroom.

Too much space just for one man, don't you think?

'But now I'm not alone in here anymore...'

Thinking about it made Hawks excited and he immediately got up, heading to the living room, searching for them. And then, one more time, he was gifted with another breathtaking scene.

Sitting down on the doorway between the balcony and the living room is (Y/N), with her back resting against the glass door, she's wearing only a short and a sweatshirt. Her gorgeous legs are out to display, showing off her soft skin, and her hair is loosely dancing with the gentle wind.

In her embrace is Kai, laying flat on her torso relaxed, sleeping soundly, and being just the cutest in his Hawks' pajama. His tiny red wings spread on his back.