Chapter 13: Finally have one

Keigo called some buddies of his, looking for a safe place where he can put his plan into action

Keigo called some buddies of his, looking for a safe place where he can put his plan into action. After some suggestions, he found the perfect place to take them. Sadly, it'll be only for one day, but it'll be enough.

"I appreciate that you're letting me be at your farmhouse, Tsukaushi. I didn't know you own such a place. I promise we'll not break anything!"

"No need to thank me, I hope you guys have fun there. And don't worry about safety, only close friends of mine know about it and there's security 24/7 in the surroundings. (Y/N) and Kai will be safe." Naomasa responded from the other side of the phone.

"Of course, I'll be with them!" he beamed. "Talking about it, did you take care of those documents I sent to you?"

"Oh, good you mentioned. The response came to me yesterday and I already sent it to you. It should've arrived in your office this morning."

"This is perfect! I wasn't at work today but I'm going there now to take it. It's everything okay? Everything worked well?"

"It was kinda troublesome since some documents don't even exist but nothing I couldn't handle."

"Living for the name, huh? True Man!" Keigo and Naomasa chatted a bit more and then said their farewell, ending the call.

When Keigo turned to (Y/N) and Kai to tell the news, both screamed enthusiastically. The latter not even waiting for an explanation, just ran to his bedroom, packing what he thinks that's important.

"No need to pack up too much, we'll be gone for only one day!" Keigo screamed to the boy.

"Hawk, where are we going?" (Y/N) came closer to ask, still confused.

"My love, I'm sorry. I was so focused on resolving the mission that forgot some essential things you both need and flying is a huge thing! So tomorrow, really early in the morning, we'll fly to a farm and spend one day in there."

"No way, Keigo! This sounds so fun!" giggling she hugged Keigo tightly.

"Yes, it'll be fun!! My friend told me that some animals are living freely on the farm, so Kai can have a little adventure with them, just like you wished. And don't worry, is a secure place."

"It'll be perfect! Thank you, my hawk. We'll finally show Kai a bit of the world. Are we flying there for real? It has been so long since I flew!!"

"Yes, flying it'll be faster and safe. I can't wait to see my dove flying! So go pack your things now meanwhile I fly to the agency real quick to grab something. See you later, love."

(Y/N) nodded and move to do hers and Keigo's bags. Also, she needed to redo Kai's bag, since he only put all of his favorite action figures and one blanket.

Later Keigo came back, discretely hiding some files in his bag. After organizing some more things, the three of them got to bed. Keigo's bed, more specifically, since Kai was too hyped to sleep and only calmed down under his parents' wings.