Final Chapter: A family of my own

mir·a·cle  /ˈmirək(ə)l/   noun

       mir·a·cle
  /ˈmirək(ə)l/
   noun

a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.

That's the perfect definition of the two little lives before their eyes now. Keigo and (Y/N), after crying so many tears in the last month and a half, are now crying again but in relief.

Relief and happiness.

When Kai asked so many times for a little brother or a little sister, he could never imagine receiving both at the same time.

The little girl has Keigo's eyes and hair. Her tiny wings have a bit of both her parents' tones, a beautiful gradient from red on top to gold at the edges.

The little boy has all the physical features of his mother and his tiny wings are bright orange with golden highlights and a timid red tone around the edges.

And calling them little isn't for nothing. Both babies are tiny because they were born too soon. (Y/N) fought beautifully to keep them for the longest and decrease the chances of death. Sadly, on a certain night, her body gave up.

The doctor was obligated to start her labor or she and the babies wouldn't make it. Keigo stayed by her side all the time, not living her for nothing.

Tsunagu, Rumi and also Tsukuyomi came, to give support to them and so to little Kai, who was so on edge that his wings didn't cool off until seeing his mother again.

It was a hard time. (Y/N) had two cardiac arrests in the process and Keigo feared the worst. But as it was said, a miracle happened. The woman even managed to keep herself awake enough to see the babies before they both were transferred to the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).

(Y/N) was in a coma for almost three days after that, but with all the attention of the doctor's team, and the little healing quirk she has, the woman got well soon enough.

Now, in her nest in the private hospital room, she's seeing her babies for the first time. Both strong and healthy, like she struggled for them to be. Her little warriors put up a fight too, going against all the odds.

The nurses helped her to hold both babies in her arms. Kai is beside Keigo, looking at them with teary eyes. Also are the others three heroes, watching from afar. Finally, happy tears...

But what about the names?"

"Mahina, to my little girl... Ma means genuine, and Hina means young bird. Because she was born looking like a beautiful young bird and will always be my baby bird." Keigo stated the name.

"Akira, my other baby boy, because the tiny orange and golden wings are luminous and illuminated. Also, Aki means autumn and Ra means excellent. My perfect autumn, because his wings remind me of the autumn leaves falling outside."