Chapter 14: Types of nest

After all the commotion caused by the documents, the avian family got out again to continue the flying lessons, but now letting Kai freer, doing at his pace

After all the commotion caused by the documents, the avian family got out again to continue the flying lessons, but now letting Kai freer, doing at his pace. His pace: playing tag with the stray dogs around the farm.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Keigo are having an intense making out section under the tree.

"Hawk~ We're literally in the opening!" she whispered to him, trying to keep his hands outside her clothes. Initially, his touch was only full of love but now is becoming more heated.

"Not my fault your skin is so good to feel. Have I mentioned how I love your skin tone by the way? It just shines with the sunlight." he answered, pulling her to sit sideways on his lap and kissing down her neck. "Have I told you how your wings are breathtaking today and all the others days too? Or have I told you that I don't resist your body at all?"

"Keigo, Kai is literally in front of us." she can already feel that he's getting hard under her.

"He's distracted with the dogs, both meters away..." he started to suck the skin of her neck. "Wanna try something different, doll?"

"Keigo..." (Y/N) tried to resist.

"Trust me, love. Please~ I need you..." she's a little reluctant, but also getting excited, so she nodded. "I will move your clothes just a bit so I can enter you."

"Keigo! What?"

"Shh, it'll be fun! We just need to keep quiet and cool. Can you do this for me, my dove?"

"Y-Yes..." too bad she's easy to persuade. Keigo corrected his position, leaning more on the tree and bringing his knees up.

"Now turn you back to me." doing as he said, she turned her back, straddling him, her body now between his torso and his thighs, perfectly shielded. "Lift your body a little."

(Y/N) supported herself on her knees, giving him free access. Keigo started to move her clothes a bit, just enough so he can reach her panties. Also did the same with himself, opening the jeans' zipper and moving his underwear.

When the man positioned the tip of his dick right on her entrance, he forced her to sit on it, going in fully in one move. (Y/N) had to cover her mouth to stop the scream that almost got out.

"Keigo, what the fuck!?" she clutched hard his knees and tried to look back but was secured firmly in place.

"Fuck~ Don't move or I'll need to fuck you right here, doll!" he used his wings to slightly cover her sides, now definitely no one can see what was happening in there. "Fuck, you're so tight and wet. So delicious... So fucking good, my (Y/N)."

"W-Why can't I move?" she moaned, the sensation of being filled with his dick like that being a sweet find.

"Because this, my love, is called cock-stocking. I'm just using your pussy to keep my dick warm."