Chapter 12: Who hurt you?

"Because I will fuck you nonstop tonight, doll

"Because I will fuck you nonstop tonight, doll."

Hawks wasn't kidding when he said that to (Y/N). The poor young woman can't feel her legs at all now. Her pussy is throbbing, still dripping with both her and Keigo's orgasms.

She is now laying on top of him after the nth round- not that any of them cared to count. Both are still connected by another knot. (Y/N) just can't help and smile, it feels amazing when this happens because only prolong the orgasm's high.

Their bodies are exhausted and sweaty but completely satisfied. Keigo is cooing happily, reviving each detail from earlier in his mind. A content smile on his face.

"The sun is rising..." (Y/N) murmured, watching the sky changing colors.

"So that was our last round~" he joked.

"No shit..." she groaned.

"Love, I'm a man who does what he says. And I have no regrets. Gosh, it was so worth the wait. You glow brighter when we're mating."

"You have no regrets just because your legs still working..." whining she pouted to him.

"Oops~ Sorry. I shouldn't have gone so rough at the end. Do you rather more vanilla?"

"Keigo." she lift her body a bit to look into his eyes. "I loved everything we did. Everything."

"Hm, this is good because we still have so much to do, so many positions to test..." she looked at him worried. "Relax, baby dove. This is for another time. For now, I only need to take good care of my mate."

Keigo kissed her face lovely while coming out of her. He took (Y/N) into his arms, carrying her to the bathroom in his suite. Placing the avian seated on the counter, he started to run a warm bubble bath, while using his feathers to change the mattress to a new one.

His mate deserves the best aftercare.

(Y/N) watched everything in awe, never been so cared like this before. She's excited about the bubble bath though, kicking her legs happily because she never had a bath like this before.

"Someone is happy." Keigo mentioned smiling with her enthusiasm. "Do you like the bubbles, baby bird?"

"A lot! It looks funny." her innocent giggles melted Keigo's heart. He carried the dove to the bathtub, sitting both down and positioning her between his legs. Their bodies relaxed immediately at the contact with the water's warmth. (Y/N) leaned her back on Keigo's chest, cooing in pleasure. "This feels so good~!"

"Indeed, it feels. Now let me take care of you, my mate." kissing her shoulder lovely, he started to bathe his dove.

With a gentle touch, Keigo started to clean her body, slowly massaging her sore muscles. He cleaned her wings too, making her relax even more against him. Even though he's touching her intimately now, she can only sense love, tenderness and caring coming from his actions, nothing malicious. Only the want of care.