I'll Look After You

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky

Blue stood in front of her mirror in just her shorts and bra. Her fingers ran across her skin and onto the metal. I saw her trying to get to grips with it and she let out a frustrated sigh.

"How did you do it?" She asked.

"I don't know," I said, walking over to her and I stood behind her, "My scars show that I didn't do it. You are strong and you've coped better than I have,"

Blue shook her head, "I'm not. I'm scared and I feel sick knowing that they took my arm knowing that you are my...weakness,"

I moved my hands around to her bare stomach. I kissed her neck and she swallowed hard, "They did this to you because they did this to me. They aren't stupid. Hydra knows how to work emotions. You said you were told that I was the next target because I am the closest to you. I was told to get rid of Steve because we knew each other. Not just because he is Captain America,"

"Will they come back for me?" Blue asked, looking at me in the mirror.

"Hydra will never stop," I said, turning her around, "But I'll look after you. I won't let them take you from me again,"

"How can I be so sure you won't let them take me?" She whispered, her blue eyes shimmering with tears.

"Because I will kill anyone who takes the woman I love from me," I said.

"Love?" She said, "You love me?"

"I do," I said, cupping her face, "I do. So fucking much,"

Blue yanked me down and crushed her lips against mine. I reacted with just as much need and lifted her into my arms, her legs wrapping around my waist. I had to show her how much I needed her. How much I loved her.

I dropped her onto the bed and she bounced slightly moving back to let me crawl between her legs. There were no words needed as I kissed her hard once again. I let my hands trail over her skin and pushed her underwear down. Blue groaned into the kiss as I slipped my hand between her legs.

"You're so wet for me," I whispered and moved my mouth to her earlobe, making her whimper.

"Please," She begged and rolled her hips against my hand. I couldn't help but grin as I moved my kisses down her body. She gasped as I ripped her bra in half and pulled it from her body. I tossed it over my shoulder, trailing my mouth down. Her eyes were half-closed as she watched me get rid of her soaked panties.

My erection was painfully hard as I sucked her clit. She cried out and grabbed hold of my hair.

"Fuck!" She yanked on my hair as her sudden orgasm hit and I watched her come undone with my tongue. I loved knowing that she was screaming my name and not anyone else's. She let out a shaky breath and I sat up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I was naked in seconds and I kissed her, "I need you. God, I fucking need you,"

"Then take me," She said, digging her heels into my ass, bringing me closer, "Please. I need you, Bucky,"

I swallowed hard and sunk into her, feeling her clench tightly around me. We both groaned in unison and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, burying her face into my neck. I was breathing heavily trying not to hurt her but she reached down and pinched my ass with her metal hand.

"Ow! The fuck!" I said as she laughed.

"I'm not as fragile as I seem," She said, "Don't be gentle, Sargeant,"

My control snapped and I thrust my hips forward hard, making her grunt and laugh slightly.

"Yes!" She said, arching her back.

My pounding was relentless and I ran my hand up to her throat, testing the waters. Her eyes snapped open and she smirked.

"What's wrong, Sargeant?" She asked.

"You know what that does to me," I said, slamming myself hard inside and she yelped, "Do you want me to show you what I can do?"

"I'd fucking love it,"

I closed my fingers around her throat, squeezing slightly and her mouth parted, with a small smile, "You're such a good girl. Taking me so well,"

"Uh-huh," She panted, "Right there. Fuck. Harder. Please, Sargeant. I need it harder!"

I pulled out and threw her onto her stomach, pulling her ass towards me and pushing her head down. I kneaded her ass cheeks and smacked them, enjoying the way she whimpered.

"Do you like that, Doll?"

"Yes," She groaned.

"Good girl," I said before sliding back inside her. I smacked her ass again and reached forward, pulling her up so her head was tilted back, my hand on her throat. Blue kissed me hard and I dropped my hand to her stomach, almost melting into the kiss.

"I'm going to cum," She whimpered into the kiss, "Oh, fuck. R-right there!"

"Me too, Doll," I grunted and she pulled away from the kiss, crying out my name. She fell forward and I carried on fucking her until I hit my orgasm. I forced myself as far in as I could and groaned loudly, "Goddamn, Blue. You're going to kill me,"

Blue breathed heavily and I collapsed onto the bed next to her. I pulled her body into mine and kissed her forehead.

"If anything," She mumbled into my chest, "You're going to kill me,"

"How so?"

"Because if I keep having orgasms like that, then I will truly die," She said, nipping my skin, "I'd die a happy death,"

"Doll?" I said.

"Mm?" She mumbled.

"I meant what I said," I swallowed hard, "That I will kill anyone who tries to hurt you,"

"I know," She said, tipping her head and running her thumb over my lip, "Did you mean everything you said?"

"Yes,"

"Even..." She paused, catching her breath slightly, "Loving me?"

I pushed myself up into my elbow and brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes were wide and full of fear and worry.

I smiled softly at her, "Blue, I am so in fucking love with you, you are the only reason I breathe,"

Blue's bottom lip trembled, and a tear slid down my face. Her lips pressed against mine as she cried slightly, "I love you too, Bucky,"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛