Doll

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky

"Are you certain it is in there?" I asked Blue, "And put the cigarette out,"

Blue rolled her eyes and stubbed it out, "I was trying to blend in but yes. I know for a fact that it is in there,"

I folded my arms and nodded, "So..."

"So,"

"How did you sleep?"

"That isn't what you want to ask," Blue giggled and elbowed me, "You want to know if Steve satisfied me, right?"

"Guys, we are all on the same comms," Steve said, "I don't really want to talk about this,"

"I do!" Nat laughed, "I've heard that Steve is hung like a horse and is-"

"Have you forgotten Spidey is on this mission?" Blue said and rubbed the bridge of her nose, "I'm turning mine off. You'll know when it's time to move,"

Blue took her earpiece out and I turned mine off as well.

"So,"

"Oh for the love of everything dark and gloomy!" Blue said throwing her arms in the air, "Yes. He made me cum more than once, yes his dick was just as big as yours and yes he looked after me once we finished. Feel better now?"

"Well, yeah but not in the sense that it wasn't me doing that to you," I said and Blue glanced at me, "I think I-"

"You have to be kidding me," Blue said, interrupting me and she stood up, "That son of a bitch,"

I looked over my shoulder and saw a man in a black suit walk into the building followed by big guys in suits. I recognised one of them to be Scar and I grabbed hold of Blue before she rushed in there.

"You need to think about this," I said.

"I have. I'm going in there and I'm going to put a bullet through his eyes," She said, her eyes darkening, "Who knew he was stupid enough to get involved with Hydra?"

"Who is that?" I asked and Blue looked up at me, "Shit. That's him? The one you worked for?"

"Yeah," She sighed, "And I lied...he didn't take me in because he felt sorry for me,"

"What do you mean?"

"He kidnapped me from the streets because he became obsessed with me," Blue said and my grip tightened on her arm, "Everything else I said was true. I have to talk to him before you guys get him. Please,"

I sighed heavily and nodded, "Put your comms on. I will let them know why you've gone alone. But if you feel like you are in danger, you tell us straight away. Understand?"

"What would you like me to say?" Blue asked quietly, "Fuck me, Sargeant?"

I smirked, "Save that for the bedroom, Doll,"

"Doll?" She asked.

"Ah," I said, "I just call girls I like...get in,"

Blue blushed and kissed my cheek, "I'll say Doll,"

I couldn't help but smile as she crossed the road, putting her comms back in.

"Guys," I said, "Blue is moving in first. An old friend of her's is there and she wants to know his reason before we hit,"

"That's Aiden," Steve said, "I've seen the way he looks at her and it probably wasn't a good idea to let her go in,"

"Steve, just wait. She knows what she is doing and she will give us a signal," I said.

"Which is what, exactly?" Sam asked.

"Doll,"

I heard Steve laugh, "Interesting. I suppose you call my girlfriend that?"

"Shut up, Steve. Not the time,"

"Is she going to be ok in there?" Peter asked, "I don't like knowing she is alone,"

"She will be fine, kid," Tony said, "If Bucky let her go in then we should trust her and that pains me to say that because she's annoying,"

There was a slight fuzzing noise in our ears and then Blue's voice sounded in my ears.

Show time.

"Hey! Aiden, you dumb fuck. What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Well, well. I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon, mi amore. Why are you here?"

"Don't play dumb. Messing with Hydra? Really?"

"What planet are you on this fine afternoon? "

"Aiden, you are making a big mistake. You don't fuck with them. You know that. You saw what they did to me. Your girl. Your little angel. Use your brain, Aiden. They will use you and they will put a bullet in your head and no one will know you ever existed,"

"Why would you care about that, Angel? I thought you wanted me dead,"

"Aiden, that isn't the damn point. You trust me, right?"

"After you threatened to kill me?"

"Bitch, please. I've threatened to kill you the moment we met,"

"You're holding a knife up to my throat. I think you would kill me if I gave you the chance,"

"Because you need to listen. You have money. You have men and a lot of people fear you and what you can do. That is what Hydra wants from you. You know that. I can see it in your eyes,"

"You always did love my eyes,"

"Please,"

"Begging? I haven't heard that in a while. If you want me to listen to you, then drop the Avengers and come back to me,"

"You know I can't do that,"

I was getting angry and I looked up to see Steve and Sam jogging towards me.

"Hydra are moving and we need to get in there,"

"We will be risking, Blue's safety," I said.

"We risked it the moment you let her go in there by herself," Steve snapped, "You know they are after her!"

"I trust her,"

"That's fine. But we don't trust Hydra!" Steve glared at me, "We move in. Now,"

"Steve!"

"Enough. You have risked her and the mission because of your damn feelings towards her,"

"Then what about you?" I grabbed him, "You think that your little lie will keep up for much longer?"

"Back off, Buck,"

"Or what? Afraid I'll spill the beans?"

"I like her!" Steve pushed me away, "But I know you fucking have feelings for her. It's bad enough that you've had sex with her a few times and we did it last night and this morning. I just..."

"Guys, maybe not isn't the time for this," Sam said, "Not to mention you've admitted to fucking his girl,"

"She isn't his girl. They both agreed to fake the relationship so Nutty Sharon would back the fuck up," I said, "I like her. Shit, I probably-"

"Doll,"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛