Take Me To Paris

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Bucky

Blue had been stripped of weapons and thrown into a glass cell. She complained that she had nothing to do but stare at her reflection. Tony had given her a book and she tore it in half like she was tearing a tissue. I was impressed at her strength but no one knew where she got it from.

Tony stared at the book laying on the floor in half and he tutted, "You asked for a book. I gave you a book but you just tore it in half!"

"The book is rubbish. I've read that book and not worth the read,"

"What book would you like to read?" Tony said through gritted teeth, "Just so you will shut up,"

Blue smirked and walked over to the glass, quickly glancing at me before her eyes landed on Tony again, "I like books that make me feel. Books that get my blood tingling. Books with passion and drama. Books with fucking and-"

"Alright, alright," Steve said, "50 Shades?"

"You know that book?" Blue asked with a sly smile, "You can be Christian and I'll be Anastasia,"

"What? No!"

Nat laughed and quickly coughed to cover it up. I looked at Blue and I felt a burn in my lower stomach as she bit into her lower lip. Her eyes trailed up and down my body and I shifted in my place.

Blue laughed and knocked on the glass, "I'm joking. If you have any classics, I'll read them,"

"Like what?" Steve asked.

"Dracula or something like The Hobbit,"

"I have The Hobbit," Steve said folding his arms, "But I'm not sure I trust you with it after the last stunt you pulled."

"I won't hurt it," Blue pouted, "It's my favourite book so I'll look after it. Promise,"

"No,"

Blue sighed, "If you are that worried, why not get someone to watch over me? That way if they think I'm about to tear another book, they can jump in and stop me,"

"Count me out," Loki said, "This cage brings back memories,"

"Do the sheets still smell like you?" Blue smirked and I saw Loki smirk.

"This is ridiculous," I said, "She's a criminal. She shouldn't be making demands,"

"Fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder," Blue sang, "Fuck me, fuck me, spank me, Sergeant,"

My eyes went wide and I went to punch the glass but Steve grabbed hold of me.

"Not the time," He said quietly.

"Bucky, you sit with her," Tony said.

"What? No!" I exclaimed, "I don't want to,"

"You have no choice. Everyone else has things to do and you mope around and do nothing,"

"You could always sit in the cell with her?"

"This is bullshit!"

"No, what is bullshit is you let her kick your ass. That, my friend, is bullshit," Nat grinned at me.

Blue was getting on my nerves. She was humming an annoying tune while reading and it took a lot of effort to stay out of the cell. I wanted to choke her until she shut up.

"What's a girl gotta do?" She sang, "To get some food?"

I ignored her and she tapped on the glass.

"Hello? Sir?"

"Shut up and sit down,"

"I'm hungry,"

"Then starve,"

Blue sighed loudly, "You are no fun. At least outside of the bedroom,"

I jumped to my feet and punched the glass, "Shut up. That night never fucking happened so don't mention it again,"

"I see what's going on," She folded her arms, "You haven't told your bumder's that you had sex with me,"

"What is with your accent?"

"What do you mean?" Blue tilted her head, "Oh! It's because you've only known me with an American accent. Congratulations, my dear, I'm a Londoner,"

"Wonderful," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you please get me something to eat? I'll beg?"

My lip twitched and she giggled, "What?"

"You like the idea of me begging, don't you?" Blue ran her finger up the glass, "Does the Sargeant want me to be on my knees for him, like a good girl?"

Don't. React.

"Interesting," She whispered and pressed her body against the glass, "I'll get on my knees for you Sargeant, mouth wide open for you to throat fuck me. I'll be good for my Sargeant,"

"What's going on?"

I jumped away from the glass not realising that I had taken a step closer, "She's hungry,"

"Right," Steve said, "For you or food?"

"What if I said both?" Blue laughed.

Steve sighed, "If I let you out, will you behave?"

"Anything for you, Captain," She smiled and took a step back from the glass, "Since Sargeant doesn't want to play,"

I glared at her as Steve opened the cell door and she stepped out holding her hands out, "Are you going cuff me again, Captain?"

"Stop talking," Steve muttered and put his hand on her shoulder, "You're in luck. We need you,"

"Then take me to Paris," She laughed.

"Shut up," I said walking behind them, "That joke is getting boring,"

"Oh, it wasn't a joke," Blue said, looking over her shoulder at me, "A super-soldier sandwich? Who the hell would pass up an offer like that?"

"You're...very strange," Steve said, "A woman should never talk-"

"True but I also don't give a fuck," She said, "Why do people have to live up to social standards? Fuck em. And for the last comment, you were about to say, Captain. Fuck you. A woman shouldn't do this or a woman shouldn't do that. Next, you'll be telling us how a woman that periods are a punishment for being female,"

"I never said that women shouldn't be able to have sex. I find it weird that you are so open about it,"

"Why shouldn't I be? Men can do it. Women should be able to do it. Women are just as strong as men in some aspects. Obviously, men are physically-"

"Feminist in the house," I muttered.

"And do you have a problem with that, one arm?" She said turning around and I almost bumped into you, "Well?"

"Men are stronger. That's just science. We are better,"

Blue smirked and I felt my heart racing, "Anything you can do, I can do better...while I'm bleeding,"

"Uh-"

"I don't think a man could survive having to bleed for a week once a month. Sometimes, even two weeks," She said, prodding my chest, "Macho man,"

"I don't know how we got onto this conversation," Steve sighed, "I'm sorry for offending you. I was raised in a different era,"

"True," She said, "Still got a fine ass. Even in your old age,"

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛