Maybe picking him as the new Doctor was the right move.

As Amiya was having a moment of realization about all of this, Lin Ye looked away from her and had his eyes on Leizi at the moment. This made Lin Ye unaware of the episode that Amiya was having with herself now.

He folded his arms around his body and smiled at his bodyguard, "So Leizi? Why are you here?" Then an idea popped into his mind. A sigh escaped through his lips, "Did Ren send you to get me back? As I said, I will not be the goddamn Emperor. Do I need to tell him this to his face myself?"

Panic filled Leizi's body when she heard him.

His Highness was someone that did not care about the status someone had themselves. If they annoyed him enough, His Highness would kill them. No matter how many men or walls they tried to put between them and him, His Highness will kill them.

So, for the sake of Yan, she needed to defuse this situation fast or else. If she couldn't, the whole country of Yan will fall into chaos.

Just as Leizi was about to explain to him the situation, she stopped herself and glanced at the other person in the room beside them.

Amiya was finally able to snap herself out of her daze. She was now looking between His Highness and her.

Leizi was not going to repeat her blunder again in front of the prince. Lin Ye raised his brow at her sudden silence. He noticed that Leizi was staring at Amiya.

He only needed a few seconds to understand why Leizi's lips were sealed on this topic.

"Amiya. Can I have some alone time with her?" Lin Ye smiled at her, "This might be something people outside shouldn't know about."

Although his request was sudden, Amiya smiled and nodded at him. She was really a mature person. Well, she was the leader of Rhodes Island, so it was expected.

As the door was about to close behind Amiya, Lin Ye ushered Leizi to go into his office. His attention was on Leizi, making Lin Ye miss the subtle glance at Amiya sent his way before she closed the door behind her.

Lin Ye was about to start where they left out but then he remembered something. He looked around and saw some cameras hiding in the ceiling of the office. He racked his mind for a solution and on pop up.

"PRTS," He said out loud, "Stop all the cameras in this room for an hour."

At first, nothing happened. Just as Leizi was about to ask what he was doing a robotic voice echoed into the room. This made her body instantly freeze up.

["Access Allowed."]

Leizi looked around to find where the voice came from but other than them no one was there in the room. Lin Ye ignored this and stared at one of the cameras on the ceiling. Its lens closed.

Seeing everything was now secure. He looked back at his bodyguard.

"Sorry about that," Lin Ye smiled and apologized to her, "Just want to make sure we really have privacy on this topic."

Leizi turned her gaze back at him. The realization hit her and she nodded at him. Her eyes twinkled in amazement at how thorough the prince was in doing things. He knew there was some sort of a recording system in this room. The very first thing he did was to turn that off.

From this Leizi got the idea that the prince had a high role in this company, seeing that he could command the very AI that was controlling this very Landship.

"Your Highness?" Leizi's curiosity got the better of her, "Who are you in this company?"

"Well, just a few days ago, I got a little promotion." Lin Ye chuckled at her question, "I am now the Doctor." He hummed as he stared at her, "And I heard you wanted to see me about something?"