Chapter 52

"Who was he?"   "Who?"   "Don't act smart,that boy who came to drop you"   "Hassan stop your blabbering,he's my friend from university,he had some work near so I came with him"   "But but I do like him,he's far better than that brat Akash,your husband"    "Hassan he's not a brat okay?And stop comparing them,they're individual persons,go Nanu asked you to bring these things",she gave him a list and went inside.

______________________________________
"Shifa?"    "Hi! I'm Hassan,Shifa's cousin,you're Raiyan I know your name already man"   "Nice to meet you man",Shifa came from outside and was asking in sign if Raiyan brought the things. "Yeah yeah,I brought everything,take these sweets and the flowers just like you said as per Nanu's choice",Raiyan gave her the sweet box and the flowers.
"Hassan,go and take Nanu here,we'll give her surprise"    "Stupid,you didn't do any decoration yet"   "I've,if you please open your eyes and see",she made him turn around and look at the simplest decorations just how Nanu liked. "Wow,impressive,I'll bring her",Hassan went inside.

______________________________________

"Where were you bhai?"    "Afshan,when did you come?",Akash beamed with joy seeing her only sister back at home and hugged her.
"Just don't talk,I thought of giving surprise and got surprised myself,both you and your wife are absent"   "Shifa?Means?"   "What means?She's not home,don't tell me she didn't tell you"   "Where's she?"   "At her nanu's place,but how come you don't know",Afshan raised her eye brows.

_____________________________________

"What was the need for this?",Nanu became emotional and was caressing Shifa's hair,"It was needed,for you",Shifa gave her warmth hug to Nanu.
"Happy birthday Nanu",Raiyan smiled,"Such a nice boy you are,may Allah always keep you happy"   "And Nanu what for me actually?",Hassan with his mischievous tone,"May Allah give you some sense Hassan",Nanu started laughing by hugging him.

______________________________________

"When will you leave for the sight visit?" this same line was haunting him,she called him for this then why didn't she tell,he would cancel plan with Rashi cause it wasn't that much necessary,Rashi could buy the materials the next day,why didn't Shifa tell him,why,Akash was feeling so exhausted that he thought of leaving for Nanu's place at that hour but left the plan thinking it would create another scene.

______________________________________

"Raiyan you can also stay,tomorrow is off even so what's the hurry,in fact journey at this late can be dangerous,it's too late already",Shifa was walking with Raiyan in the backyard while Nanu was busy in preparing dinner.

"Okay but I'll have to leave early tomorrow otherwise Ammu will be so worried,you can come with me or Akash bhai will come to take you?"   "I want to be with Nanu tomorrow,I'll manage and if I can't I'll surely call you"   "Impressive",smiled Raiyan.

______________________________________

"Calling her for one hour and there she's not even answering,cool",Akash threw the phone in bed with anger.