Chapter 28

When Shifa entered the room she found Akash lying down on the bed.

"Akash?What happened?Why are you lying down at this time?",saying this she sat beside him.

"Nothing,how did you come?"   "Raiyan dropped me"   "Raiyan?But it was your makeup lab,then what was he doing for all these hours?"   "I don't know anyone na,that's why he stayed"   "Great",murmured Akash.
"Did you say anything?"   "No",Shifa knew that he was lying because she heard him saying something but couldn't clearly listen what was that.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shifa was making notes where Akash was literally screaming with irritation.

"Akash why are you screaming?"   "Yaar the syllabus,I'll go mad for sure!When will I cover these!"   "I think you should have thought about this when you were chilling around"   "This really helped me,thanks for your information",he said with a mock tone.
"Hello!I'm telling the truth,this is what should happen with you"    "If you can't help me with anything then please shut your mouth up"   "Okay fine I'm sorry,I didn't know you'll react like this,I mean I'll try to help you for sure,promise"   "You're in BSC and here I'm doing my masters,so thank you"    (Looks like he's too much angry right now,why did I say this but wait I didn't say anything wrong as well-thinking this she concentrated in her studies but her mind was becoming restless)

(How rude,she's a typical nerd!And I just hate the nerds,look how she's ignoring me and concentrating in her studies,this is how nerds are!-thinking this he kept scrolling through the PDF)

----------------------------------------------------

"Ma Sha Allah,you've saved me by giving these fat fat notes!"   "Akash have some shame!I'm giving you notes and you are,don't ever ask me for notes next time!",screamed Rashi and Akash realized that he's gone.
"Umm Rashi,cool down,I was joking"   "Go and dance like a joker",saying this she cut the call.
"Ras..what the!",he sat on the bed and kept looking at the notes.
"I'm dead,no one can save me from failing now",he was busy in cursing when he realized Shifa was looking at her.

"What?"   "Umm nothing,I was just thinking that you should start with the class lectures"   "As if the class lectures are too easy and I'll understand all of those"   "This is why nothing can happen of you,the time you're wasting by saying these you can just do something for the exam,if you can't understand any topic,search on google,YouTube even you can ask your friends about it,you're pathetic",she once again got busy with her studies and Akash was about to throw a pillow in her direction but dropped the idea at last,"Maybe she's saying the right thing,come on Akash,you can at least try to pass",he finally started studying but before doing so he looked at Shifa.