Chapter 21

"See,the steps are too easy,isn't it?Like this,this,this",Akash was showing Shifa the steps but she was busy in laughing,"Will you stop laughing?"    "I can't,Akash you can perform this dance all alone you know,you actually do the girlish steps better than me",she again started laughing and Akash was getting furious,"Okay,you carry on with your laughing session,I'm leaving!",he was about to leave when Shifa called him,"Wait na!Okay okay I'm so sorry,show me the steps me the steps again (saying this she started laughing and Akash gave him a death glare,she instantly stopped)No need,I can remember the steps actually",she immediately started practicing.

...............................................................

Sangeet night..

Everyone was getting ready for the sangeet,even some were doing some last minute practices (specially Rakib,come on bro he didn't want to get embarrassed in front of his would be wife :3 )

"I think you should do some practice as well"   "Don't worry,I've done with them"   "I'm talking about our dance performance Shifa!"   "Opps!Okay but where?"    "Obviously in our room (they were in front of Rima's room at that time)Come!",when they were about to go there came Afshan,"Wow Bhai!Your choice is too good,I never knew about this quality of yours?",Shifa wasn't understanding anything and she raised her eyebrows towards Afshan,"What bhabhi?You don't (she immediately stopped seeing Akash's expression)"    "Shifa let's go!"   "But what is she"   "Nothing important let's go now!",he literally dragged her towards their room.

At their room...

"But Akash we won't be able to play the song,then how?"   "I'll sing!Come on!"   "Okay",she was getting impressed by Akash's behavior.
The wind was coming through the window and they were dancing while the song was being sung by Akash himself,a little but adorable moment was going on.

"So done?",Akash was lost somewhere so Shifa asked him again,"Akash?Done?"   "Hmm?Yeah yeah"    "Then we should go na?"   "You go,I'll come,stop giving expression yaar,I'll come,go now!",Shifa left though she was once again confused by Akash's behavior.

Flashback....

When Shifa asked him if he would go or not,he remembered something so he left early.

"Why am I doing this actually?",he thought about this for several times but couldn't think of an answer by that time he was in Dadi's room,she was selecting the dresses for everyone and Afshan was also with her,Rima was having a headache so she was sleeping in her room at that time.
"Bhai?You're here now?"   "Afshan you go away now,I need to talk with Dadi"   "I won't leave Dadi please"   "Afshan go!",seeing Dadi's glare she left.
"Akash?What happened?",Dadi asked adorably (Akash was Dadi's favorite :3) "Nothing important actually Dadi,what are you doing?",he laid down on Dadi's bed and Dadi looked at him suspiciously but didn't say anything about his suspicious behavior,"I'm selecting the dresses for everyone,see so many dresses have been brought by our family designer"   "Dadi,can I help you?"   "Never saw you having interest in these things?",Dadi raised her eyebrows,"What Dadi?I'm just helping you"   "Come and select the dress for your wife!"   "For Shifa?No dadi,you choose na,I'll just help you"   "Do as I'm saying",Akash didn't argue anymore and started searching for the perfect dress for Shifa,finally he selected one (a fern colored dress,that was what he chose for her)

The dress :

Flashback ended

Flashback ended.............................

"That means Afshan was eavesdropping!Thank God she didn't complete her blabbering in front of Shifa!",thinking this he left the room.