Chapter 41

She was in a foggy place,nothing could have been seen clearly,she kept on walking when she found two people placing their hands together and smiling,she kept looking at them and was feeling heaviness,they were looking like Akash and Rashi,tears were coming in her eyes when she heard her Ammu's voice,she was smiling over something with her Abbu,when she looked there they weren't there,she kept on walking to search them,she was about to fall when someone hold her,he was smiling towards her,"Shifa!Why were you walking so fastly?",he raised his eyebrows,though she couldn't see his face clearly but he was looking like Raiyan,she was hearing a loud tone which was too irritating and she just wanted it to end...

"Yaar Shifa!Pick up the phone,it's ringing for 10 minutes!Uff",Nabila literally screamed and her eyes got opened (Oh,yeah all of those was her dream,such useless dreams but wait she heard her parents voice,wasn't that the most beautiful thing--thinking this she tried to understand what was actually happening and found Nabila still screaming,she quickly took her phone)
She was totally surprised to see Akash's number,she got up and went to the attached balcony.
"What?It's 3 in the morning!"   "Umm,you you were sleeping?"  "What else will I do at this time!"   "Actually I mean,we didn't talk at the whole journey and not even after that so"   "So?",she was really irritated.
"So?Yeah this is why I called you,anyways getup early tomorrow,we'll go for sight seeing"  "Yeah Raiyan told us to be ready at 8",Akash became angry at Raiyan's name (Who was talking about the team outing,I was just trying to take her with me) "Oh,yeah.Okay bye",he cut the call and there she was again shocked.
"He's totally mad!Uff just ruined my sleep,Ammaa",she looked at the sky and after some time looked down,there she found Akash at the hotel garden area.She didn't even realize that she was constantly looking at his direction.

Akash was pacing back and forth in irritation,after some time he realized someone was looking at him,he looked up and found no one but he didn't miss to notice the corner of a dupatta leaving the balcony and unknowingly smiled.

She was looking at him constantly but quickly realized her mistake when she found him stopping and preparing to look up,so she immediately left the balcony.

----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was ready for the outing of that day,as Raiyan was the CR of the Junior batch so he gave direction to everyone and also make everyone understand everything.
"So,where are we going?"   "To the seaside"   "Wow,you know what Abbu loved sea the most but Ammu was always so scared about water and all"  "Was?",Shifa looked at Raiyan and realized she never told Raiyan about herself nor did he ever ask her.
"They are not in this world anymore",he stopped walking and looked at her,"No Raiyan you don't need to say sorry,I never told you about anything"   "You are very brave girl you know",she was surprised to hear this,after her father no one else ever told her this,she smiled,"You have a beautiful heart you know",he laughed.

Akash,Shifa and every other students of the senior batch was at the beach but they were far away from the Junior batch.
"This is so fun",Rashi looked at Akash while making her sand castle.
"Wait",he came and just ruined her castle,"You!",she started running behind him,come on he just destroyed her beautiful castle!