Chapter 7

Akash was on the basketball ground and he saw Shifa going towards the canteen with a boy,he kept looking at them while dribbling the ball.
"Hello?Where are you?Concentrate on the practice,we've got match tomorrow"   "Yeah I know",saying this he once again concentrated in the practice but was staring at Shifa every now and then (as from the basketball ground canteen was clearly visible)

"I think you've understand the whole thing"   "Yeah,I'll make the slide tonight and then we can keep practicing"   "Yeah obviously,don't think that much,anyways tell me what will you eat,I'll give you treat today"   "No no,I'll pay for myself,don't bother yourself please"   "Oh please Shifa,it's your first day",so at last Shifa agreed and they were having some snacks.

Akash was sweating heavily for extra practices and he's breathing fast as well.
"I hope we'll do our best for tomorrow!",told their captain and everyone started to go while Akash kept pouring water over his face and head.
"Summer hasn't come yet dude! ",hearing this Akash looked at the person,it was Rashi.
"Rashi!You'll never understand about this concept!"   "Nor am I interested!Anyways,I'm leaving now,Tahir was searching for you and don't ask me the reason,I don't know anything",saying this Rashi left and Akash was getting confused if he should go in search of Tahir or not,at that time there came Shifa.
"Hi!Are you going now?"   "Oh,yeah just wait for 5 minutes,I'll come",hurriedly he left giving her the water bottle and she was totally confused.
Akash came after exactly 5 minutes wearing fresh T-shirt and trouser.
"What?Why are you looking surprised?I always keep extra clothes with me,you'd seen my earlier clothes right,tell me was that even suitable to wear anymore?I had to change yaar!",Shifa started laughing hardly.
"Hey!Why are you laughing!"   "Nothing,let's go,btw where are those clothes?"   "Here,in this bag,come now!"

This is Rashi (According to PTV)

This is Rashi (According to ITV)