Chapter 10

The match was going on and Akash was playing too well as if a spark had come inside him.

Akash's team won the match....

The whole team was cheering for Akash as he played the best and gave his best performance,there Shifa was feeling so much happy to see Akash's happiness,Raiyan was also happy as their department won the match but he was much more happy to see the excitement in Shifa's face where Rashi with directly went towards the team and gave a high five to Akash.
"That's like my best friend!You played too too well,I'm so happy for you yaar!",saying this Rashi hugged Akash and Akash hugged back,"Thanks yaar!Credit goes to you guys as well,you all cheered us!" "I know I know,now let's go for a drive,what say?" "Sorry yaar,I can't go now,I've to take Shifa home,so" "Oh man!This was such a good chance to celebrate and for a long drive"

Shifa was waiting for Akash when Raiyan came towards her."Why are you still here?It's getting late,is someone coming to take you?" "Actually...",at that very time Akash came there,"Let's go!We're already late today" "Akash bhai" "Oh Raiyan!How are you?" "Yeah Bhai,Alhamdulillah,what about you?" "Fine,you're also in third year,right?" "Yeah Bhai,Shifa?" "Umm,yeah,she's my cousin,come Shifa,will meet you later Raiyan",saying this Akash went out of the gate and Shifa started to follow him."Shifa!You didn't tell me that Akash bhai is your cousin!" "Will talk about it later Raiyan,bye",saying this she left.

Akash was driving the car through the highway though their house was in the opposite direction,he's thinking why Shifa didn't ask anything then he realized that Shifa was in deep sleep,seeing this Akash increased the speed.

They came to a bridge....

"Shifa?Shifa?",not wasting any more time he shook her and she opened her eyes slowly."Hmm?" "Open you eyes fully and look where we are!",hearing this Shifa looked that they are over a bridge,"Akash?Why are we here?" "Without any reason",saying this he got out of the car.
"This is so soothing actually" "I know yaar,this is why I always come at this place",he closed his eyes and started to sing a song."Wow!You can sing!" "Yeah,anyways Shifa,do you remember what happened today?" "What?" "Dude!My match!" "Oh yeah,too exciting match it was!Seriously!You played so well" "I thought you didn't even watch the match" "No!You people keep giving orders to the younger batches then what will we do?",saying this Shifa raised her eyebrows and Akash started laughing."This things need to be done actually otherwise they'll no you people will consider us as your friends not seniors" "But but mister senior you told me that we're friends",Shifa raised her eyebrows once again."Offo!That's personal case!Not that I'll say this to everyone.Anyways I'm going to sit here,are you coming or not?" "Sit here?If any vehicle come?" "Oh man!Who asked you to sit on the road,I told about the footpath",saying this Akash softly hit Shifa over the head and Shifa made a offended face,then both of them started laughing.