Chapter 24

Akash was sitting on the bed,though he was feeling sleepy a while ago but right then all his sleep was gone.He was totally out of clue about Shifa's behavior.

"I wish you told me why you are behaving like this,everything was normal then what happened all of a sudden?I can understand you are missing your parents but the way you talked with me,why?",he was feeling anger growing within him along with sadness.

"Ammu,Abbu why did you leave me alone!Why!I don't know what to do,I don't know,here's no one to give me any advice,you know what you guys have left me all alone in this big world,how will I live without you",thinking this she started crying badly though she tried hard not to make any sound but sounds were coming out.

In the sea of his thoughts there came a knock,Shifa's crying sound which brought him back to reality,though he was thinking that he wouldn't go but couldn't resist himself and there he was standing before Shifa.
When he went there,he found Shifa sitting on the floor of the balcony and crying badly,she was so much lost in herself that she didn't realize someone else's present,but after some time she found a soft touch in her shoulder,wasn't she searching for a soft touch?

The moment Shifa looked at Akash's eyes her eyes were again filled with tears and she was about to cry but the next moment she found her in his hug,he was giving her a warm hug,a hug which was giving her a sign that she's not alone in this big world,some one was still there who cared for her.

When Akash found in that bad condition he just wanted to give her a warmy hug,he wanted to comfort her but Shifa never gave him that right,wait weren't they friends?And friends do comforts each other!

So yeah Akash forgot about everything and just thought about the delicate girl who was sitting in front of him,finally he approached towards her and hugged her,though he didn't say anything nor did she but it was something like she was understanding  what he wanted to say,to give her an assurance that no you are not alone,me is there for you.

Have you ever cried even more badly when your closed ones hug you while you were crying already?This was what happened,she started crying even more badly right at the moment Akash hugged her,when she was crying he was patting her to give her the strength.

When all her tears were done for that night,she didn't move nor did she say anything,same for Akash he didn't say anything,they just stayed at that position for the rest of the night.