"Oh so he's finally here?" He chuckled, sarcastically. Ivan didn't said anything besides just starring at the younger with blank expression.

"Anna, I've completed the paperwork and talked with the doctor. They said, they will start the surgery by four in the morning. Please go home and take a rest and I'm really sorry for troubling you" Liam said before facing Anna, he ignored the elder looking at him.

"Liam, Ivan's here..." Anna tried to tell him. He chuckled again.

"He's here or Not, it's the same now" he said before giving a glance to the elder who was standing on the other side, still has nothing but the emptiness plastered on his face.

"Why does he even bothered to come here when he didn't even replied to me--"

"I didn't received any calls from you, Liam. I never did" Ivan said cutting Liam's words in the middle. Liam laughed sarcastically again before glaring him.

"You're lying. I called you but you didn't received" Liam said, Ivan sighed being pissed for Liam to glued with his one statement.

"I am not lying. god damnit!" The elder cussed again, his palms fisting tightly with his chiseled jaw being clenched indicating now Liam's words were making him angry.

Anna saw them glaring at each other. She quickly went standing between them before they literally throw their hands on eachother's face.

"Listen you both. Please, calm down for now. The surgery will be started soon. We should focus on that first. Mrs Miller Will probably be so distressed right now." Said Anna as she jumped between the brothers preventing them to begin a fight.

Both Liam and Ivan were still throwing glares at eachother that for sure didn't went unnoticed by Anna.

"Alright, Ivan I also have to tell you something. Come with me," She said before grabbing the male's hand. She pulled him in the opposite direction from Liam before leaving the area leaving Liam alone there.

"Anna, I really didn't received any calls from him. Do you really think I will ignore his calls" Ivan said explaining himself, Anna sighed not having any idea of what to say right now. She went silent.

Ivan sighed looking at her in dismay.

"You don't believe me? Wait let me show you my call details" he said before taking his phone out, he opened the history before showing it to Anna. Obviously there was no calls from Liam.

This made Anna a bit astonished. It was obviously true that Ivan wasn't lying or something but Liam wasn't lying as well. Why would he lie about the calls when he did needed his brother to be in the hospital, so much.

"Then..."

"Then what? Offcourse, Liam is hallucinating or if not, then he's lying" Ivan said making Anna sigh, grimacing.

"Ivan, why would he do that?" She mumbled frowning.

"Only he can answer that" Ivan replied her back before putting his phone back into his pocket.

Few hours passed, Anna made sure that both brothers don't have any encounter together before the surgery. She didn't want them to fight or to worsen their situation when there's literally a fight was already going on between them.

Finally, the surgery started by the four in the morning. Both Anna and Ivan were sitting on the left side on bench outside the surgery room where as Liam and his mother, Ella were sitting on the right side.

Ivan didn't looked at Liam for a single time between the whole period neither did Liam looked at him. By their behaviour, it was crystal clear to Anna that both brothers were literally so much angry with eachother. One more argument, and the situation will be worsen between them.