Patrick said with wide eyes: "Oh really, I also like purple colour and cats"

Jax didn't like it even a little bit. Even though he isn't talking to her but her whole attention is on him but now her attention is on Patrick. Jax picked his things and growled: "she is not some random, girl that you're trying to impress her Patrick. And if you're done then we can do this shit fast"

He chuckled at him and said: "Sure Ryder"

Jax clenched his jaw hard and looked at her so lost in Patrick's tattoo chest

Jax clenched his jaw hard and looked at her so lost in Patrick's tattoo chest. He didn't like it. He grumbled inside: "Am I a fucking attention-seeking whore? Of course, I'm and I don't fucking care if I'm. I want her attention all for me, even though I show her how soft I'm for her or not"

Jax pulled up his sleeve and she turn to look at him and saw his arm filled with so many amazing designs. She couldn't keep her eyes away and Jax smirked in victory. She is busy admiring his tattoos while he worked on Patrick's new tattoo of a gun on his right shoulder blade. Jax is focusing on his tattoo when she said giggling: "you do good drawing"

Jax almost smiled but he controlled himself and just nod at her. She gave him a small smile. After half an hour, Jax is done with his work so he cleaned the design to remove the access colour. He removed his gloves threw them into the bin and washed his hands in the washroom keeping an eye on Patrick and Crystal.

He went back to his room and Patrick said smirking: "thank you so much, Ryder, it's more beautiful than I bought it would turn out"

Jax just nod and Patrick said kissing Crystal cheek: "bye sweet potato, I will see you soon"

He said with an evil grin on his face: "She will definitely like to meet my younger brother"

Jax closed the door right on the face and grumbled: "She is just 3 and that mother fucker wants to arrange her wedding"

She asked smiling holding her hand with the bag of food from the blanket looking so adorable: "Do you want food? You hungry?"

He turns towards her and raised one eyebrow at her and she smiled: "I have nuggies?"

He couldn't help and chuckle softly and she smiled happily that she make him smile: "it's nuggets"

She nods happily and opened the bag and grabbed a box from the bag and opened it. She holds a piece of nugget for him and he walked back to the chair and sat down. He grabbed the nugget from her tiny hand and take a small bite while saying: "thanks"

She said giggling: "thank you"

He just shook his head at her and eat the nuggets while she also eat one piece of nuggets from the box. She is about to wipe her hand on her dress when he grabbed her hand and said: "wait"

He get up and went to the small drawer and grabbed a few wipes and walked back to her. He slowly and ever so gently hold her tiny hand in his much bigger one and almost cooed at how cute and small her chubby fingers looked. He spoke out: "I"