Z.B-She'll never like you(3)

1066 words
pronouns: she/her
warnings: Kinda spicy

part three of she'll never like you (i couldn't find a title)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the next day after what happened to Ziggy.
y/n was still sleeping and Ziggy was just waking up. She shuffled in the bed. She rubbed her eyes and used her elbow to prop herself up. She looked at the the arm around her waist then looked at the girl who it belonged to. Ziggy's eyes studied the sleeping girl. First looking at her perfectly messy hair, then they travelled to her cherubic cheeks then finally landed on her plump lips. Her eyes focused on the shape of them. The color of them. The way they were slightly parted and a bit of air was coming out.

y/n shuffled in the bed and began to stretch with her eyes still closed. She smiled and opened her eyes to see Ziggy already looking at her.

"Hi." y/n smiles even wider.

Ziggy smiles back. "Hi."

"It's not polite to stare, y'know."

Ziggy's eyes widen at the statement. "Oh-I-uh-mm."

"Relax, I was just teasing."

"Very funny. Haha." Ziggy says sarcastically.

y/n scoots up and leans against the headboard causing Ziggy to do the same not too soon after.

"So, what do you want to do today?"

Ziggy just looks at the girl and shrugs.

y/n turns towards Ziggy. "Okay, well, I heard there's like a cave where all the older teens hang out. They say it belonged to Sarah Fier. Wanna go?"

Ziggy nods. "Yeah, sure."

"We'll come on then!"

y/n dragged Ziggy out of bed and the two got ready to visit Sarah Fier's cave.

Time Skip(brought to you by Tommy's axe)

"I think we're almost here. This is so exciting." y/n smiles towards Ziggy. 

"How do we even know this is her actual cave?" Ziggy asks.

"Oh, come on, you're being such a downer. Just believe."

Ziggy rolls her eyes and looks at the girl. "Fine, I believe."

"Do you really?"

"Yes, yes, I do."

"Good." y/n smiles.

"I think I see it. Come on."

y/n grabs Ziggy's hand and the two run towards the cave. Once the two get to the entrance they step down the stairs and look around the cave.

Ziggy sighs with disappointment. "There's not much down here. I expected more."

"Well there's a couch, a couple empty beer cans and there's even a boom box down here. I think they have a tape in it."

"Well what are we even gonna do down here?"

"Well if there's empty beer cans, there must be full ones."

y/n walked over to the couch and looked underneath it. There she found a six pack of beer, a lighter and a blunt.

"Holy shit. I found more than I expected down here." y/n pulled out all of the things she found under the couch.

Ziggy looked at the girl impressed. "Damn, Arnie and Alice are stupider than they look."

y/n put all the stuff on the couch and walked over to the boombox. She put the mixtape in and the two girls sat down on the couch. y/n picked up the blunt and the lighter and she lit it. She took a big puff of the blunt then passed it to Ziggy. Ziggy did the same and the two passed it back and forth.

*Time skip*

"Why do you cook bacon but bake cookies?" y/n asked.

Ziggy just stared at the girl with squinted eyes and a dull expression.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Ziggy stayed silent and just continued to stare at
y/n.

y/n shrugged and looked away. "Okay, you don't have to tell me."

"I think I like girls."

"What?" y/n looked back at Ziggy with a shocked expression.

"I think I like a girl, actually."

y/n's heart dropped for the second time in 48 hours. "Okay, what is this girl like?"

"She's smart and funny and thoughtful and very pretty. She's there for me when nobody else is, especially last night."

"Oh?" y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"Ziggy moved closer to y/n and ended up straddling her lap.

"Um, Zig?"

"Hmm?"Ziggy hums

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Ziggy says nonchalantly.

y/n places her hands on Ziggy's waist slowly. The two girls move closer and closer to each other until their lips touched. The two's lips moved in sync as the two girls continued to kiss. Ziggy placed her arms around y/n's neck.

Ziggy ran her tongue across y/n's bottom lip as permission to enter and y/n gladly accepted it. The two girls fought for dominance which Ziggy almost automatically lost and y/n laid her down on the couch.

y/n straddled Ziggy and began to move down to her neck. She tired to find Ziggy's sweet spot and once Ziggy let out an almost inaudible moan she knew she found it. Ziggy moved her head to the side to give y/n more access.

Ziggy started playing with the hem of y/n's shirt, tugging it signaling y/n to take it off. y/n detached her lips from Ziggy's neck to take off her shirt and Ziggy did the same. They tossed their shirts somewhere on the floor and continued to make out. Ziggy gripped y/n's waist roughly causing her to moan in her mouth. y/n moved her hands down to the button on Ziggy's shorts and blindly unbuttoned them.

Before y/n could take Ziggy's shorts off the girls were interrupted by Arnie and Alice. "Ahh you horny fuckers."

The two girls looked up and saw Arnie and Alice standing at the entrance of the cave. y/n got off of
Ziggy quickly and ran over to pick up both their shirts. She threw Ziggy her's and she put hers on.

"At least it isn't you and Nick." Alice gestures towards Ziggy. She rolled her eyes and both girls stood up.

"Get out of here and finish whatever you were doing in your cabin." Arnie pointed.

"Whatever." y/n said and the two girls walked out of the cave laughing and holding hands.

"Aww they smoked out blunt." Alice yells. The two girls started running and laughing harder while still holding hands.

The two girls went back to y/n's cabin and had an eventful evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took me so long to upload but i've been kinda occupied. Anyways go read my new Jenna Ortega imagines book please and thank you. Hope you enjoyed it. bye