S.S-New Years

747 Words
Warnings:None
Pronouns: She/Her

Listen to the song while reading it please. You might have to listen to it twice it depends on how fast you read.

It was New year's eve and the Cast of stranger things are having a New years party. Sadie and Y/n went together because Y/n was Sadie's girlfriend and The cast loves her. Everyone was allowed to bring a plus one so some people brought there significant others. The party was hosted at Millie's house since her's was the designated hang out spot.

Sadie and Y/n arrived at Millie's car and parked in the driveway.

"Alright, we are here." Y/n says turning off the car.

"Yes, come on." Sadie says.

"Someone's excited." Y/n chuckles.

"Well, I haven't seen everyone since like Summer." Sadie hops out the car.

"Come on Y/n hurry up." Sadie says barely holding her excitement in.

"Ok, you're like a kid in a candy store." Y/n says locking the car and walking to the door with Sadie's hand in hers.

Y/n and Sadie walk up to the door and knock three times.Next thing they knew, door swung open and Millie was greeting them.

"Sadie, Y/n! How are you lovebirds doing?" She says giving a hug to Sadie and then to me.

"Good, we're doing good. I hope at least." Y/n says jokingly.

"Yeah we're doing good." Sadie says smiling.

"That's good, welcome party the others are in there." Millie says pointing to the main room.

Sadie and Y/n walked inside the house where she saw Noah, Caleb, Gaten and Finn.

"Hey guys." Sadie greeted.

Sadie was greeted with "Hi's" "Hello's" and "Hey's.

Once they were done all of the boys ran up to Y/n.

"Y/n!" Noah yelled and gave her a hug.

"You didn't react like that for me." Sadie says pouting.

"We love you, but we like your girlfriend more." Finn says shrugging.

"Oh wow. I'll just go talk to Millie then." Sadie says walking away.

"Yeah i'm definitely not getting that new years kiss now." Y/n says making all of the boys laugh.

Sadie caught up with Millie and eventually the boys once they finishes obsessing over Y/n, and Y/n caught up with Everyone and talked about their relationships.

"So, what's up with you and Sadie?" Caleb wiggles his eyebrows.

"Yeah how are you guys doing?" Gaten asks.

"Yeah, um we're doing pretty good actually. I don't know how I ended up with someone so sweet and caring."

"Awww, Y/n's In love." Noah says.

"Ok enough of that." Y/n claps walks towards Sadie and Millie.

"No come back I was joking." Noah yells from across the room.

"What was that about?" Millie asks.

"Oh nothing, Just Noah being Noah." Y/n wraps her arms around Sadie from behind and placing her chin on her shoulder.

"So what's going on over here?"

"We were Just talking about how we've been, you know normal stuff." Sadie says.

All of a sudden "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron came on.

"MILLAY, COME DANCE WITH ME." Noah yelled and dragged Millie to the middle of the room.

Before Noah could get out of sight, he gave a quick wink to Y/n.

"May I have this dance M'lady." Y/n sticks out her hand fancily for Sadie to take.

"Yes you may."

Sadie and Y/n Move closer together and saw to the music. Y/n looked into Sadie's blue eyes and Sadie looked into Y/n's Y/e/c eyes.

"You're so pretty. I don't know what I did to deserve you." Y/n says.

Sadie smiles. "I don't know what I did to deserve you either."

The two swayed to the music together until the music abruptly ended and Millie picked up the microphone connected to the speaker.

"Ok guys the countdown is beginning."

Everyone shouted at the same time.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1."

Y/n grabbed Sadie by the waist and kissed her passionately. Y/n dipped Sadie for about 2 seconds while in the kiss and then lifted her back up while pulling away.

"Awww." Everyone says making Sadie blush even more than she already was.

Y/n opened up her arms and hugged Sadie tightly, just how she likes it.

Y/n placed one more kiss on the crown of Sadie's head and whispers "I love you Sades." In her ear.

"I love you too y/n/n." She says and gave Y/n one last peck on the lips before walking back to Millie while smiling.

This was kinda a bad ending but I didn't know how to end it so yeah and if you haven't yet go read my new book called ocean eyes. It is a Max mayfieldxFem oc book. Anyways thank you all for this years support and Happy New Years.