Z.B.- My girl

797 words
pronouns: she/her
warnings: a little bit of foul language

Ziggy and y/n were walking around camp holding hands and talking. Sheila walked up to the two girls and they both rolled their eyes.

"Hey y/n/n. Ziggy."

While Sheila looked at y/n with adoration she glared at Ziggy with hatred. Ziggy didn't mind when she got stared down by Sheila like she wanted to kill her, but she couldn't take when Sheila stared at her girlfriend with love in her eyes. It made her think when they all get on that bus to go home and Ziggy gets off on the stop to Shadyside and the two Sunnyvale girls are left on that bus, Sheila might try something and y/n might not do anything about it. It made her hurt, but also jealous.

"What do you want, Sheila?" Ziggy glared back at the girl.

Sheila took her attention off of Ziggy and turned it towards y/n. "Well, I just wanted to know, If y/n would maybe wanna hang out later.." Sheila smiled at
y/n.

"Sorry, Sheila, but I'm hanging out with Ziggy later. Maybe tomorrow."

Sheila nods and blows a kiss to y/n before walking back in the direction she came from.

Ziggy looks down at y/n and gives her an 'are you serious look'.

"What?" y/n asks.

"Why would you make plans to hang out with Sheila?"

"Because, she's my friend." y/n shrugs.

"But I hate her and she has a crush on you." Ziggy says.

"No she doesn't, Sheila likes Will. She told me herself."

"She blew you a kiss y/n. She couldn't take her eyes off of you." Ziggy points at Sheila.

"I don't have to hang out with her." y/n moves in front of Ziggy

"No, hang out with her. I don't care."

"You obviously do, Ziggy."

"No, I don't. Do whatever you want." Ziggy releases
y/n's hand and storms back to her cabin.

"Shit." y/n follows after Ziggy.

Before y/n could get fully to Ziggy's cabin the door slammed in her face.

y/n knocked on the cabin door lightly hoping Ziggy would let her in. "Ziggy, Im sorry. Honestly I didn't know."

"Go away, y/n." Ziggy yells from inside the cabin.

"Please, Let me in."

"No, leave. Now!" Ziggy yelled that last part of her sentence.

"Okay, If thats really what you want, fine." y/n walks away from the cabin with a frown on he face.

y/n walks into the mess hall to grab a snack for Ziggy to make her feel better, hopefully. There wasn't any snacks at the front but she knows there's some in a closet in the kitchen only because she sees Arnie, Alice, and Joan in there after they finish smoking. She walks into the closet and grabs two bags of chips. One for her and one for Ziggy. y/n was about to walk out of the closet but she was slammed against one of the shelves and was kissed roughly. She pulled away quickly and sees Sheila holding on to her collar.

"Sheila, what the hell." y/n struggles to push Sheila off of her but Sheila only pushed herself on her more.

"I know you want a piece of this, don't be shy y/n/n." Sheila smiles then tries to kiss her again.

"Sheila, No. I don't like you like that. I love Ziggy." y/n tries to push Sheila off once again.

"Oh come on. what does she have that I don't." Sheila tilts her head.

"Common decency, you bitch." They hear behind them.

Sheila turns around just to be surprised with a left hook by Ziggy.

y/n jumps a little. "Oh, Shit."

"Stay away from my girlfriend." Sheila runs out of the mess hall with one middle finger in the air.

y/n looks at Ziggy with shock. "That was hot." she smirks.

Instead of Ziggy saying anything she walks up to y/n and pulls her in for a kiss. y/n kissed back and puts her arms around Ziggy's neck while Ziggy's hands go to
y/n's waist. y/n was the first to pull away.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you said Sheila had a crush on me."

"I came here to say sorry to you. I shouldn't have overreacted."

"Well you did for a reason. I'm glad you came in here. You're like my knight in shining armor." y/n smiles.

"I could get used to that title." Ziggy leans in and kisses y/n again pulling her closer by the waist.

y/n pulled away again. "You know Sheila's gonna get you back for punching her."

"I don't care. Nobody messes with my girl." Ziggy says earning a smile from y/n.

Okay. Hope you guys likes this sorry that last line was cringy but i really didnt know how to end this