M.M- Arcade

265 words
pronouns she/her
warnings: none

You were walking to the arcade because you were bored and the party didn't want to hang out today. you walked in and you saw this beautiful red head playing Dig Dug and you were absolutely mesmerized. By her looks and her great skills. You sat there thinking about how you wanted to be her friend or maybe more.

"Take a picture it will last longer." Max says with an annoyed tone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to stare." y/n says embarrassed.

"It's alright you're cute so you get a pass." Max says making you blush.

"Well you're pretty cute too for a red head." y/n says still blushing.

"Wow cute and funny, real charming." Max says confidently.

"Thanks. So you're new here, What's your name stranger." y/n asked.

"Max Mayfield, and yours is?"

"y/n Harrington, nice to meet you." y/n then sticks out her hand causing Max to take it.

"Well you can play now." Max moves out the way so y/n could play.

"yeah no way i'm beating your score so i'm gonna pass." y/n says then chuckles.

"Well then let's play another game." Max says and grabs her hand.

In that moment y/n's stomach erupted with butterflies and started blushing so hard. She looked at Max and noticed the blush was creeping on her cheeks as well.
y/n and max smiled till the couldn't smile anymore, whether it was from jokes they told each other, secrets, or just being in each others presence. from that moment on max and y/n were best friends... For now