S.S-Puppy

363 words
pronouns none
warnings:none

imagine this story is set in the beginning of quarantine

Me and Sadie have been dating for 3 years we met when she was 16 and I was 15. We bumped into each other at a park, exchanged numbers and ever since that day we were inseparable ever since. We live in a decently sized apartment. since we're both vegan we don't really argue about food and most days we play games and watch movies since we are in lockdown things have been a little boring.  So one day we both decided that we wanted to get a puppy. And today we are going to pick one up.

Once we get to the Puppy adoption place we both run inside so excited to get a new puppy. As soon as we get inside Sadie runs up to a cute baby dalmatian.

"Oh my gosh can we please get this one y/n it's so cute." Sadie says excitedly. 

"We need to look at the other ones but if you like that the most we can get it." y/n says while grabbing Sadie's hand leading her to the other puppies.

They end up going to a playpen in the corner with one baby golden retriever in it.

"It's so cute can we get this one." y/n pleaded with Sadie.

"It is cute awww, I want this one." Sadie said back.

"Yay." y/n said while picking up the puppy.

y/n handed the puppy to Sadie so he could get stuff for the dog like a leash, toys, food, a bed, a playpen, and treats.

They total of all of the stuff including the puppy was $2,300. Sadie and y/n put their money together and bought all of it. Once They got home they got to work putting together all of the stuff they bought so the puppy could feel at home. Once the puppy settled in it immediately got comfortable with Sadie and y/n. He played and Was already pretty well aged. The two decided to name him Max after Sadie's character in Stranger Things. Max is now a beautiful new addition to the y/l/n-Sink family.