Z.B-The beginning pt.2

965 words
Pronouns she/her
Warnings cursing

Time skip to after the Nurse Lane incident

"Hey Ziggy!" y/n called out. "Hey y/n." Ziggy says with a slight smile on her face. "Are you ok, I mean I know Nurse Lane was the only person you could tolerate at this stupid camp." y/n says. "Yeah I guess. But I also tolerate you." Ziggy says. "Really, I am truly honored to be tolerated by the one and only Ziggy Berman." Y/n says putting her hand up to her heart. "Oh shut up." Ziggy says while giving y/n a playful hit to the arm.

"Hey y/n, By the way these moves your stuff to cabin five. We got an anonymous complaint from one of your cabin mates so I we moved all of your stuff to cabin five.got it." Nick says. "Ok." y/n says suspiciously. "I mean I guess we're cabin mates now." Y/n says and puts her hands on her pockets.

"Aw look it's the witch and her psycho girlfriend." Sheila says. "Fuck off Sheila." Ziggy says. "I just came to say sorry, i know you and Nurse Psycho were close. I guess you can visit her in jail now." Sheila says. "you know your kind of a bitch Sheila, but no offense." y/n says. "By the way, you might want to check your stuff. I think there was an accident in Cabin Five." Sheila says. Ziggy and y/n run off to cabin five while sheila and her goons antagonize them. "Look at her." one of the girls say. "Hurry witches run." Sheila says.

Ziggy and y/n get to cabin five to see words painted on the walls of both sides of the cabin. "Dyke, Witches, Shadyside Lesbo, Faggot." on Y/n's side and "Ziggy is a witch bitch, Ziggy sucks cocks in hell, Monster, Shadyside trash." and Ziggy's side." "Well fuck, these are some words of wisdom." y/n says. "Yeah, you bet." Ziggy says while looking at her. "Well i'm gonna go to the arts and crafts room, get some paint. wanna come with?"
y/n asked Ziggy. "Yeah sure."

Y/n and Ziggy got to the arts and crafts room and Y/n picked up two cans of brown paint while Ziggy picked up a can of red paint. "Red paint? What's that for." Y/n asked. "Well I don't have a pig and I want to get Sheila back." Ziggy says. "Carrie, that's cool." Y/n says. "You've read Carrie." Ziggy says suprised. "Of course I did, I'm not lame." Y/n says making slightly laugh.

"What are you guys doing?" Cindy asks. "Art project." Ziggy says. Cindy looks at Y/n. "Yeah something like that." She says. "Anyways...I need to talk to you two." Cindy says. "Not in the mood." Ziggy says. "Ziggy, earlier, you said that Mary was upset." Cindy says. "I wouldn't use that choice of words." Y/n mumbled to herself. "Oh, so now you care." Ziggy says. "Guys, this is serious." Cindy says. "Well it was kinda serious earlier." Y/n says. "Exactly, it was but you didn't give a shit." Ziggy says grabbing Y/n's hand and walking away.

"Come on you two were the last two people two see her before she snapped." Cindy started. "What about drugs, did you see any around." She asked. "I'm wan she is a nurse." Y/n says. "Well did she mention anything or-"Cindy says before Ziggy cut her off. "Nope." she says. "Ziggy i'm just trying to understand what happened today." Cindy says. "Who cares, it's over." Ziggy says.

"Not for Tommy. He's still freaked out and acting weird and it's just a big joke to everyone, Mary was possessed by the witch." Cindy says. "What if she was." y/n says under her breath but loud enough for Ziggy and Cindy to hear. "Y/n come on." Cindy says. "What That doesn't fit your carefully constructed bullshit view of the world?" Ziggy says sticking up for Y/n. "Why are you two being like this?" Cindy asks. "Maybe because Nurse Lane was the only person who was nice to us, and now her life is over because bad things always happen to Shadysiders." Ziggy says. "Nothing just happens. There's always a reason." Cindy says. Not always a rational one. Deep down you feel it, don't you. Shadyside, there's something here, it's just holding us down, cursing us. " Ziggy says.

"I'm gonna head inside." Y/n says. "No stay." Ziggy says. "Ziggy that's enough." Cindy says. "You're to scared to admit it. So when things go bad you wanna explain it away." Ziggy says. "I'm sorry.  I'm not going to blame everything on some fairy tale. Life sucks sometimes I get that. I mean, God knows it's been hard since." Cindy says. "Since what? See, you can't even say it! Since Dad left, Since mom started drinking, Since we're going to lose the house. And it's not gonna magically get better. And saving up all summer to buy a super cute polo shirt can't hide that." Ziggy says making y/n stand there shocked and Cindy tear up.

"Trying to explain why nice old Nurse Lane almost lost it today can't either. We're all cursed. For Mary, it was today. But someday, it will be you. And this whole fake bullshit life of yours, it's gonna come crashing down." Ziggy finishes. "That's a lot horrible thing to say." Cindy says. "It's not horrible if it's true." Ziggy replies. "I don't know who you are anymore, but Your not my sister." Cindy says. "Then who am I?"Ziggy asks. "A monster." Cindy says. "That's what they say." Ziggy says. Ziggy grabs y/n's hand and drags her in the cabin then slams the door.

Sorry for the trash ending again But i have something kinda planned in part three so i had to end it here. Anyways hope you all liked it make sure to vote. thanks