S.S- First Date

2096 words
warnings none
pronouns she/her

second part to Meeting Me

It was finally Saturday morning and y/n got ready for her date with Sadie. She picked up her phone and went to Sadie's contact. She bit her lip while texting the girl.

Sadie Sunk💛

hey Sadie
read at 10:37

hey y/n
read at 10:39

So, what time should I
pick you up for our date?
read at 10:42

Well i'm free at 7.
read at 10:43

cool I have everything else planned out
so I'll pick you up around 7.
read at 10:46

Okay. See you then💜
read at 10:47

y/n got up out of bed and did her usual morning routine. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, fixed her hair a little and went downstairs. When she got down down the stairs she was met with a smiling Gaten.

"A little birdy told me you have a date today. With Sadie."

"Yeah, I do. So what." y/n tried to hide her excitement.

"So what! What are you gonna do?" Gaten gets up out of shock.

"I was planning on borrowing my friends beach house. So we could watch the sunset and the beach."

"My sisters a romantic. Im so proud of you." Gaten goes over and gives y/n a tight hug.

"Okay let go." y/n strained.

"You should serenade her. You're good at guitar and your a decent singer. Not better than me but-"

"Asshole." y/n punches his arm lightly.

"Joking, your great at both those things. Really you should."

"Im not gonna serenade her. If it was me, I would get creeped out." y/n grabs a green apple and bites into it.

"Okay, but at least let me help. You've been single for so long, I forgot who you're last girlfriend was."

"Haha so funny." y/n says sarcastically

"no seriously." Gaten says with a straight face.

"Im not talking about this right now." y/n walks up the stairs.

Gaten follows her up the stairs."Wait. Y/N!"

y/n say down on her bed and Gaten sat down next of her. "Please, Let me help. I can set up, I can cook, I can do anything. Please." Gaten puts his hands together and gives her puppy dog eyes.

y/n contemplates for a second before saying yes causing Gaten to jump up and down. "Yes, y/n's going on a date, and i'm gonna help her."

y/n smiles while watching Gaten jump up and down like a five year old. "Okay, now please get out."

Time Skip