M.M-Skateboard incident

You and Max were outside and you were on her Skateboard. She somehow convinced you to let her teach you how to skateboard. At first you said no but she begged you to and you ended up saying yes.

"Okay, so now step on the board." Max instructed. You stepped on and tried to stay still. You almost fell off but i'll Max rushed over to you and grabbed your hips. You blushed a little but covered it up by looking at the board. "I'm gonna push you, okay?" Max says. "Okay. I'm ready." You say. Max pushes you gently so you move just a little bit.

"I'm moving, Now what?" You ask. "Right, Now, move one of your feet off of the board and push off of it so you move forward even more." She says. You do as instructed and push off of your foot. You start to move more so you start to celebrate a little. "I'm doing it, Oh my god, I'm doing it." You say looking back at Max.

You look back in front of you to see a curb. You try to stop the board, but you can't. You end up running into the curb and falling off of the board. You fall forward so your knees catch your fall. Max runs over to you to make sure you're Ok. "Oh my god, Y/n, I'm so sorry." She says. "It's fine, it's just a scratch." You say holding your knee. You lift your hands up to reveal a bloody mess on your knee. "Okay, maybe a little more than a scratch." You say. "Okay, we need to get you inside." Max says helping you get up.

You and Max walk and in your case limp into her house and she sits you on the kitchen counter while she goes to get a first-aid kit. You swing your knees back and fourth on the counter waiting for Max go come back. You think about anything besides the fact that your knee burning and feels like it's on fire. You look down to see dirt in your injury and you see the skin of your knee no longer there but blood and white meat there instead. You try not to cry and to not think about it.

Max walks back in the kitchen and runs over to you. "Okay, let's get you cleaned up." She pulls out a liquid and some cotton balls. "Get ready, This is gonna burn." She says and dabs your knee. You hiss in pain as you hold back tears. "I'm so sorry." Max says. "No, Don't be, it's not your fault." You say. "But if I didn't keep bothering you to let me teach you how to skateboard this could've been avoided." She says. "No, I said yes, I wanted to do it." "Yeah but still, You got hurt. I can't keep letting people get hurt." She says looking down.

You hop down from the counter and lift her chin up. "Hey, I'm okay, You didn't let me get hurt. Im fine." You say hugging her wincing slightly when you move your knee. You rub her back and you feel her tears soak through your shirt. "Hey, it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." You whisper in her ear. You kiss the crown of her head and run your hands through her hair.

After a while she stops crying and pulls away. Her eyes are big and watery and her bottom lip is poked out just a little bit. "Look, I'm okay, I'm not hurt, It's just a scratch." You say limping around the kitchen. She nods and stands up. You limp over to her and give her a kiss before pulling away and sitting back on the counter.

She continues cleaning your "Scratch" and puts on some gauze because it was a pretty big scratch. You hop off the counter and walk over to Max. You pull her in for a hug with your arms wrapped around her waist and hers wrapped around your neck. You mumbled in her neck. "Thank you for patching me up. I don't know what I would do without you. Making her laugh lightly. "Yeah, Me neither."  She says and pulls away. "Come on let's go back to my room." She says and helps you to her room.

You and her lay on her bed and face each other. You spit a hair behind her ear and start to rub her cheek with your thumb. "You're so beautiful." You say. "Not more than you." she says. "Yes, more than me. And don't disagree because both Dustin and Lucas can agree with me." You say. "I love you." Max says. You're eyes grow wide and your mouth drops open just a little. She notices and lays up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I just thought that-" She says before you grab her cheeks and kiss her. She was surprised at first but melted into the kiss and kisses back. You pull back and say "I love you too."

"You do?" She asks. "Why wouldn't I?" You answer. "I just thought because of your reaction." She says. "No, I was just surprised that you love me."  "Well I do, I love you." She says placing another kiss on your lips. She pulls away and flops down on the bed. You follow her actions and flop down on the bed. She cuddles into you and you wrap your arms around her. She makes sure not to hurt your knee while snuggling closer into you. You two stayed in her bed the rest of the day because she was scared that you would get hurt again and you just didn't want to move.