M.M-Thanksgiving

Words: 988
Warnings: None
Pronouns she/her

Today was thanksgiving and Y/n Harrington invited her girlfriend Max Mayfield over to celebrate with her and her her brother, Steve. Steve didn't know how to go cook so he brought a turkey, some sides, and a pie from the local grocery store. Y/n and Steve's parents are out of town again on a "work trip" so this was the perfect moment to get a peaceful thanksgiving. After Everything that happened this past summer, y/n and Max have been closer than ever, but that was the opposite with Max's parents, so she would take any opportunity to got out of her house, especially if it was to hang out with y/n.

Max got the Harrington household, she knocked on the door and she heard light footsteps running to the door before she saw her girlfriend smiling big holding the door open for her.

"Hey y/n/n." Max says while putting down her skateboard. "

Hey Madmax." y/n embraces her girlfriend in a tight hug. then gives her a quick peck on the cheek.

Max has been getting a lot of those from y/n ever since Billy died. Max likes them, she feels safe in them. Like nothing could hurt her again.

Max entered the house and put her skateboard on the wall next to the door.

"Hi Steve." Max says while sitting on couch with y/n.

"Hey Max, you are just in time the foods almost ready." Steve says.

"You mean ready from out the containers." y/n says back in a sarcastic tone making Max laugh.

"You know what, I prepared to food by taking the tops off the dishes so I basically cooked it." He said while bringing the food to the table.

"Alright come to the table." Steve says while sitting down.

Max and y/n sit next to each other while talking.

"So I was thinking, maybe you can stay over tonight and You, Me, and Steve could watch movies and play board games. But only if you want to." y/n says.

"That sound amazing." Max says.

"Well sounds good to me." Steve says.

lAlright then." Y/n says while smiling at Max and then at Steve.

"Ok let's eat before this food gets cold, then i have to reheat it again." Steve says while carving the turkey.

Eventually everyone finished eating the delicious Thanksgiving meal.

"Ugh i'm so full." Steve says while slouching in his chair.

"Well of course you had four plates of food." Y/n says while giggling.

"Well I have to get built for basketball season." Steve says back still slouching.

"Yeah whatever." y/n gets up from the table.

"I'll clean off the table, Steve go lay down on the couch." y/n says.

"Do you want any help." Max says.

"Yeah that would be great. But all I really have to do is put the tops back on the containers." y/n says.

"Well then we will do it together." Max grabs the turkey container.

Soon y/n and Max finished cleaning and the sat down on the living room floor.

"Alright what game." Steve asks.

"Monopoly." Both girls say at the same time.

"Ok pick your pieces." Steve says.

"I wanna be the boat." y/n says.

"I'll be the car." Max says.

"Alright i will be the top hat."

Steve says while grabbing all three and placing them on the board.

                                         TIME SKIP
"Yes you landed on another one of my properties, hand the money over Stevie." y/n says while having her hand out waiting for Steve to put the 500 dollars he owed in it.

"No fair, you own like half the properties on the board." Steve says back.

"Hey man that's just the way of monopoly, for I am the Monopoly Queen. And Max is my other queen, and together we will rule the board. She's just not as good as me." y/n smiles at Max and shrugs at Steve.

"While I am flattered, aren't you the one who landed on my properties 3 times in a row and now you are in jail." Max says while smiling back.

"Oh whatever. I'm still the best Monopoly player there is." y/n says.

"Whatever you say." Max says.

TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE IM LAZY

"Hazah, I won. I am the monopoly Queen." Max says.

"Lucky game. You stole all my properties." y/n says.

"Aww it's ok your still my Queen." Max says while placing a kiss on y/n's cheek.

"Ok enough of that, what movie should we watch." Steve sits up on the couch.

"The Outsiders." y/n says.

"Yes, let's watch that." Max agrees.

"Okay, come on get on the couch." Steve pats the couch cushion next to him.

"Hold on let me grab some blankets."

Y/n sat down and placed on blanket on her and Max and threw one at Steve.

"Hey, you could've placed it on me." Steve says.

"Yeah, but I didn't want too." y/n says back making max laugh a little bit.

About three quarters into the movie Max placed her head on y/n's shoulder and y/n intertwined their fingers.

"You okay?" y/n asks Max.

"Yeah i'm just a little tired." Max replies. "Come on, Let's go upstairs to lay down." y/n says while picking Max up on her back.

"But you'll miss the movie." Max says.

"It's okay, I would rather spend time with you then watch a movie."

"Hey Steve, me and Max are going to bed." y/n says.

"Ok, keep the door open." Steve says back.

"You got it." Y/n sticks her thumb up.

Y/n carried max up the stairs, into her room, and carefully placed her on the bed. She got in the bed next to Max and tucked them both in. y/n put her arms around Max and spooned her, being the big spoon.

"Goodnight Madmax, I love you." y/n places a kiss on her head.

"I love you too y/n/n." Max says before falling asleep.

Sorry about the short ending, i was kinda in a rush. Hope you enjoy and have a great thanksgiving. Hopefully i can post again sometime this week but my schedule is so messed up. anyways... I wish this was real. If i don't have a relationship like this i don't want it. anyways